3. "I'd buy my kids whatever they want from Toys R Us." (RIP)
I can't be the only one that went through the aisles and aisles of dolls thinking of how I'd spoil my daughter one day.
6. "If my kids are watching TV, I wouldn't make them turn it off after an hour."
Binge-watching habits should be cultivated early.
7. "I'd buy my kids a Nintendo DSi."
11. "My kids can binge watch Netflix and play Fortnite until 2 A.M. everyday."
Ref. to listicle point 6.
14. "I'd make my kids' beds everyday, they'd never have to even worry about it."
Why can't magic exist in real life?
15. "I'd let my kids have all the ice cream, cake, and other junk food their hearts desired, all day, everyday."
20. "I will let my kids have their phone as long as they want and not take it away once it's 10 P.M."
23. "But most of all, I'd make sure my kids are taken care of and know they are loved. Because even though there are some things I would do differently from Mom and Dad, this is one thing that will always remain constant."
We love you moms and dads everywhere, and we hope we can do as good of a job as you when we become parents.