Enriching Things To Do With Friends Or By Yourself
Lifestyles

13 Personally Enriching Activities To Add On Your Calendar, With Friends Or By Yourself

Mark your calendars because it is time for you to enjoy life this month.

400
Sydney Cole

As summer is winding down, the stress and chaos of school are lurking on the horizon. Don't lose the fun and thriving from this summer before going back to school. Try to fit these things on your calendar every month to make sure you are loving life as much as you can.

1. Lunch Date with a Friend You Don't Get To See On A Regular Basis

It goes a long way to take the time to catch up with people.

2. 24 Hours Without Social Media

It is amazing what you can accomplish or even just relize about yourself when you take the time to get away from the world of social media

3. A Full Day Outdoors

The world is such a beautiful place and people need to appreciate is more than they currently take the time to do.

4. Girls' Night Out

Get out and forget about all your responsibilities for a few hours. Take the time to just focus on friends and fun.

5. A Day COMPLETELY Just For You

What makes you genuinely happy? Spend a day doing whatever that it.

6. Breakfast Meet Up With Friends

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and spending time with people who you love hanging out with is just as important. So put the two and two together!!

7. Date Night (Even if it's just a date night with your roommates)

You deserve to treat yourself. Dress up and go out for dinner and just enjoy life.

8. Movie Night

Junk food, ice cream, friends, and movies...what more could you need?

9. Breakfast in Bed One Morning

No one every wants to get up out of their nice, warm, comfy bed in the morning. Breakfast in bed means you get to stay in bed longer and eat food. Sounds like a win-win to me.

10. Trip to the Farmer's Market

Whether it is fresh flowers, fresh produce, or handmade anything, the Farmer's market always has the best finds and you won't leave disappointed.

11. Cook a Meal from Scratch

Now this takes some preparation but the satisfaction you get form taking the time to make a meal form scratch and then eat its deliciousness is definitely work the effort put in.

12. Get Your Nails Done

Nothing makes you feel like you are on top of the world like having your nails done. It has the power to make you feel like you might even have your life together a little.

13. Get Your Car Washed

Having a clean car to drive around it can really affect how you start your day. It really pays off to get you car cleaned and travel around in a fresh car.