capybara gifs for the stressed student
Lifestyles

12 Capybara Gifs For The Student Who Needs More Chill In Their Life

Summer's coming to an end, so here's some chill mammals to calm your nerves.

1133
pexels.com
pexels.com

Capybaras are legitimately my favorite animal (tied for first with turtles, but a favorite nonetheless). They're such amazing creatures that manage to stay calm in the toughest situations. I've never seen one that wasn't just chillin', and I really hope I never have to see one stressed about anything.

Let's face it; it can be a bit frustrating and overwhelming when you realize there's a limited time left in the summer. Classes will be starting up again soon, and you'll no longer have the freedom to do what you spent the summer doing.

Here's to the upcoming semester. I give you: 12 super chill capybaras to lend you some serenity.

1. These clean capybaras will wash away your worries.

Don't worry about a thing. Let them do their jobs.

2. Let yourself be reminded to enjoy a treat every now and then.

"A sweet treat a day keeps the stress away!" -Someone, probably

3. New friends can help you chill out!

Have you ever felt the need to act calmer around someone you just met because you don't want to scare them off too quickly? Do that! (Just kidding. Always be yourself.)

4. Eating right is always a good decision!

media.giphy.com

Sometimes you just feel way better when you know you're eating healthy foods!

5. Allow yourself time to be pampered!

media.giphy.com

Don't fight it. Self-care is always relevant, and it's never a bad time for some pampering.

6. Will a dip in the pool help cool you off?

media.giphy.com

Swimming is something you can enjoy all summer, even during the very last days! Don't let school ruin all of your fun!

7. Or how about just floatin' around?

media.giphy.com

Even if swimming was never your 'thing,' there's nothing wrong with enjoying the water in small doses!

8. Make sure you're getting enough sleep!

media.giphy.com

There's nothing worse than facing your problems with no energy.

9. Try something new!

media.giphy.com

You never know when you'll stumble upon your new favorite stress-relieving activity!

10. Try helping out others!

media.giphy.com

It's a pretty good feeling when you manage to do something for other people.

11. Never underestimate yourself.

media.giphy.com

You're always slaying at whatever you're doing, and it's important to remember that you can do it!

12. Your squad's always got your back.

media.giphy.com

Just remember that no matter how rough things get, you've always got someone in your corner.