17 Things To Make You Feel Happy This Week

17 Things To Make You Feel GOOD This Week

Because some purchases are just necessary.

6204

Y'all, we're struggling. You don't even have to tell me, I know. What a mess we're all in, right? This year is not going how we planned and the world has turned into one giant struggle bus. I guess you could be super philosophical about everything happening for a reason, but sometimes life is just hard.

There are plenty of ways to bring yourself out of whatever rut you're in. You could go for a run, have a snack, or read a book. Or, if you're really looking for an adrenaline rush, go shopping. This is obviously not going to solve the world's problems with one swift click of the "checkout" button, but hey, it may just give you the little boost you need today.

Who can resist a shopping boost? Fire up the online shopping cart, it's therapeutic.

As an Amazon partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.