40 Things To Thank Your Boyfriend For

40 Things To Thank Your Boyfriend For

Because it's the little things that matter.

39
40 Things To Thank Your Boyfriend For
myself

Dear Boyfriend,

Looking back on our time together, the big things such as birthdays and holidays are the first things that come to mind. However, it's the day to day, little things that go unnoticed that really matter. It's the little things that make up a lifetime, it's the little things that make me fall in love with you more every day, it's the little things that I need to thank you for.

Thanks for keeping me sane but keeping me crazy in all the right ways.

Thank you for not getting (too) annoyed when I ask you take that 17th picture because I didn't like my hair, the lighting or the angle in the first 16 tries.

Thank you for not only dealing with my never ending sassiness but embracing it

Thank you for bringing a little bit of chaos into my life

Thank you for listening to my countless rants about politics, school and why I need that brand new naked palette.

Thank you for telling me I'm beautiful even when it's the middle of finals week, I haven't brushed my hair in two days and I have a coffee stain on my t-shirt (well, technically your t-shirt that I stole, sorry not sorry)

Thank you for TRYING to watch Orange Is The New Black with me even though you can't stick with it

Thank you for reading the countless posts I tag you in on social media

Thank you for not judging me when I'm emotional and i start crying over tiny things like the death of an animal in a movie or my drink spilling all over my shirt

Thank you for not getting annoyed when I ask you to check if my winged eyeliner is even every single time.

Thank you for using Snapchat solely for the enjoyment I get from sending you 1700 selfies a day with the dog filter.

Thank you for stopping me from making impulsive decisions like cutting all my hair off because you know I would instantly regret it.

Thank you for consoling me when I make an impulsive decision and my red to blonde transition ends up bright orange.

Thank you for being my number one supporter in everything from exam grades to perfecting my contour

Thank you for giving me tough love when I start to slack off while studying and end up on Pinterest.

But also thank you for helping me stand back up when I fall.

Thank you for getting a large fry instead of a medium when I say I'm not hungry because you know I'm going to end up taking some.

Thank you for not getting irritated when I answer with "I don't care" when you ask me where i want to eat and then proceed to deny all the suggestions you come up with

Thank you dealing with my never ending need for cuddles regardless of whether it's 85 or 10 degrees outside.

Thank you for not watching an episode of our tv show without me(sometimes)

Thank you for putting me in my place when I'm actually overreacting about whatever so and so did. At the time, iIll disagree but deep down i know you're right.

Thank you for not judging me when I eat my own weight in pizza.

Thank you for going on adventures with me even though I consider everything an adventure even going to McDonalds at 2 am.

Thank you for opening up and talking about your feelings with me.

Thank you for driving me around because even though several girls defeat the "women are bad drivers" stereotype, I definitely am not one of them.

Thank you for sharing your family with me.

Thank you for going to 3 different Tim Hortons at 2 am to get me coffee when I'm in the midst of studying for an exam.

Thank you for helping me get through the difficult spots in video games and not saying anything when I brag about how good I am at Fallout.

Thank you for earning my trust and never breaking it.

Thank you for getting up and getting me food because the walk from the couch to the kitchen is JUST TOO LONG (even though you make me do this, just as often).

Thank you for making me feel perfect even when I'm far from it

Thank you for fixing my car while I help and by help I mean supervise and update my Snapchat story.

Thank you for reminding me to slow down when we're drinking and to drink water and then not telling me "I told you so" when I completely disregard that and wake up hungover.

Thank you for not getting annoyed when I tell you to get off your phone when I want attention even though I just spent 6 hours on Instagram.

Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for being the person I can always count on and go to. Thank you for brightening up my life because I was never a fan of mornings until I started waking up next to you. I was never a fan of studying until you started reviewing flashcards with me. I was never a fan of the cold until I had your arms to crawl into. Thank you for making even the bad things, great things.

Thank you for everything you do for me. Just know that even if I don't tell you every day, what you do doesn't go by unnoticed. I appreciate it all.

Most importantly, however,

Thank you for being you.