7 Things I Just Don't Have Time For

7 Things I Just Don't Have Time For

I could be doing better things

483
7 Things I Just Don't Have Time For
HuffingtonPost

Am I lazy? Am I busy? Am I both? Honestly, I don't even care. I don't have time to think about it.

1. I don't have time to wash my hair every day

I'm going to start by saying to those saying "gross", stop. First of all, it's not even good for your hair to wash it every day, so really I'm just doing my hair a favor. Second of all, I just don't have that kind of time every morning to wash, blow dry, and style. And third of all, dry shampoo does exist and it is a lifesaver! And if I'm being more honest, sometimes I don't even wash my hair every other day.

2. I don't have time to do my laundry every week

In fact, I like seeing how long I can go without doing my laundry. That's just an hour and a half of my time that I'm being confined to where I am at, just to get clean clothes. I'd rather push it off until I have absolutely nothing to wear. The only downside is that then I end up doing basically a million loads at a time. Also, I really just don't like folding my clothes right when they're done. And on the same note, I don't always have time to always sort my laundry by color.

3. I don't have time to wait for pictures/videos/gifs to load on my phone

Seriously though, there is no problem loading these and having them show up on my laptop, but one shows up on my phone and it takes forever to load. And it's always disappointing when they're not even funny, which is 95% of the time.

4. I don't have time to match my socks

No one even really sees my socks ever, so why bother matching them? They literally just cover your feet; there is no special purpose to them matching. And if you do ever see me with matching socks, it was probably just my lucky day.

5. I don't have time to actually care what people think of me/my decisions

I used to care what people thought about me, but now that I'm older, I couldn't care any less probably. Plain and simple, it's my life and what I do with it is my business and my business only. So people can go ahead and judge me and my decisions, but I'm not going to put the time in to give a darn about it.

6. I don't have time for commercial breaks

Being able to record things on my TV or watch Netflix has turned me into a terrible person! I can not watch regularly scheduled television simply due to the fact that I get annoyed by commercial breaks. I just really want to watch my show or movie without having to be interrupted by a shampoo commercial for the third time that hour.

7. I don't have time to go through a non-self checkout

This is just because I don't want to have to communicate with people and I have this want to always go to the cutest cashier. I just want to purchase my stuff and leave so that I can go home, where no one can judge me, and watch Netflix with my pile of dirty laundry, my non-matching socks, and my unwashed hair.