Things Jill Stein (Probably) Said

Things Jill Stein (Probably) Said

Summing Up The Craziest Candidate of 2016 That People Actually Took Seriously.

47
Things Jill Stein (Probably) Said
Wonkette

While on Facebook, I had come across a video about world leaders and politicians expressing sadness over the passing of the former communist Cuban dictator Fidel Castro. It showed reactions from from Canada's Prime Minister, Ireland's President and 2016 Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein. All of these reactions expressed sadness and praise, which is odd for someone who is known for oppressing his own people, putting homosexuals in internment camps and all of his other acts against basic human rights. While I am not familiar with the other two leaders, I am quite familiar with Stein. So after watching the video, I commented on the post (posted by my cousin, Brandon) and wrote "Jill Stein *facepalm*". What ensued was many laughs and a lot of comments on the ridiculousness that is Jill Stein. It also inspired this article, which I hope will give you a good laugh while at the same time make yourself think, "What were the one million plus people who voted for her to run our country thinking?" So here it is. Things Jill Stein has (probably) said at one point or another.

"I'm even more liberal that Bernie Sanders. You know what would be a great idea? Running for president!"

Stein was the nominee for the Green Party this past election. The Green Party is most known for its democratic socialist views, eco-friendly solutions and many other unconventional (to Americans) ideas. If you thought Bernie Sanders was radical, take a look at a lot of the propositions Jill Stein ran her campaign around. Bernie didn't look that different from others compared to Stein. Sanders was revolutionary and quite extreme in a lot of eyes, so why would Stein think she had any chance going further left than Mr. Sanders? Stein logic is my only response. And it will be my response for most of the things in this article.

"You know, I got 1% in the general election. Nobody seems to listen to me. But if I lead a recount effort that will catch the attention of millions of Clinton supporters, people will listen to me then. Brilliant idea, Jill!"

Stein is leading the charge to get votes recounted in a bunch of states Clinton should've won according to political experts. While she says it is for both sides, why would you recount if you didn't want Clinton to be president over Trump? Also, if Stein hadn't ran her crazy campaign in the first place, would Clinton have won some of those states? We will address this a little later with a different quote. Maybe in the recount, she should just give her votes away since they're doing no good sitting around getting recounted anyway.

"I have criticized Trump for having no political experience in the past, but since I have ran for public office a bunch of times without placing better than third in any race for office and I used to be an activist, I am vastly more experienced than Mr. Trump."

Stein has pointed out Trump's lack of political experience on numerous occasions. While Trump may not have much experience, you can hardly say running for office for the sake of running for office is experience. At least Trump can back up what he has said for awhile now. He is indeed a winner. But hey, at least Stein never associated with someone who said crazy things like Trump. Oh, wait. Have you heard of Ajamu Baraka?

"I have criticized Trump for his erratic behavior, but I chose a running mate who believes Barack Obama and Bernie Sanders are white supremacists. I think that's a smart choice."

Stein has hopped on Trump, just like everyone else did in the 2016 election, about some of the crazy things he has said. The problem with that is her running mate, Ajamu Baraka, has said some incredibly crazy things himself. He has openly called Bill Clinton a rapist, called out Sanders and Obama for white supremacy and has spoken out against Beyonce's white supremacy as well. Solid pick, Jill.

"Trump is a criminal. Being the leader of the Green Party, I have to be a respected leader and do what's right. Now, how can I properly protest the Dakota Access Pipeline? I've got it! I will vandalize a bulldozer! I am a genius!"

Stein has questioned the character of Trump numerous times. She is also the leader of a party that is all about the environment, making it no surprise she would protest the DAPL. She decided to protest in classic Jill Stein fashion. Completely normal and without making a fool of herself? Not a chance. She, instead, decided to use her best judgement and spray paint a bulldozer. To top it off, it was two months before election day, right in the homestretch of campaign season. What a way to show your competence, Jill.

"I want to get rid of the 1%, but the only thing I will probably accomplish is getting 1% of the vote."

This wasn't her campaign slogan, but it should've been.

"We have the best chance of electing a woman president this election season. A liberal woman for president would be great. Who better to step up to the plate but me? I don't see another candidate with those attributes running this year."

If Jill Stein thought she was going to have the best shot at becoming the first woman president in 2016, she was wrong. The only thing she could've said that would make her sound crazier than the logic above is if she told the American people she thinks WiFi is harmful and could be harmful to humans. She wouldn't actually say something like that. Nobody would. Not even Jill St-...

"WiFi is harmful to humans and our children should not be exposed to such things in school. Man, that's pretty good. Now where is my laptop so I can tweet that?"

Yes, Jill Stein has said that WiFi may be harmful to humans. I know the above quote was made up, but she actually has said she feels WiFi may be harmful to humans and shouldn't be used in schools. A Harvard educated doctor put gasoline on the fire that represents a conspiracy theory and felt fit to be our president. This is amazing. I am also wondering if every tweet on her official Twitter account came from a desktop computer. At the rate we are going with these quotes, it may have been a Gateway that came in a huge box that had the look of a dairy cow.

Tweeting crazy things while connected to WiFi: "Fidel Castro was a symbol of the struggle for justice in the shadow of empire. Presente!"

Me: "Wait, you're telling me Jill Stein actually tweeted this and I didn't make this one up?"

Other Guy in the Room: "Yes. Here is the actual tweet." (Shows me his phone)

Me: "Oh boy."

Although I wrote this article poking fun at Jill Stein and these aren't actual quotes, I would like to point out that the events below the quotes happened. I may have simplified what she has said and the quotes may sound like complete incompetence but just remember, there is a little bit of truth behind them. I know election season is over and you all are sick of hearing about it, but the fact that over one million people voted for Stein with a clear conscience and thought she was the best fit to lead the country is mind-boggling and terrifying. While Trump and Clinton were two of the most disliked candidates in history, they don't even compare to the mess that was the Stein/Baraka ticket. The only thing scarier than ending up with Clinton and Trump as our major party candidates was the fact 1% of Americans thought that the Stein/Baraka choice was the best one for America and saw no problem voting for them. While I try to never discourage people for voting for a candidate or tell them they are less of a person because of who they voted for, I will say the 1% of people who voted for them need to either research, or figure out why they would want America to go down the tube.