10 Things Every College Girl Loses On A Daily Basis, In Addition To Her Mind, Of Course

I always say that I would lose my head if it was not attached to my body. Here are the other 10 things that I ALWAYS lose, besides my head.

188

.

1. Socks

I can never find matches to my socks. No matter how hard I try, I lose one sock out of the pair. If I had a dollar for each sock that I have lost, I would have millions of dollars. At this point, I'm wondering if my washing machine is eating my socks....

2. Bobby Pins

I lose almost every single Bobby pin. I could buy a pack tomorrow and somehow by the end of the week, I wouldn't have any left.

3. Hair Bows

If I don't need a hair bow, I can find twenty of them. If I do need a hair bow, I can not find any. The worst part about losing hair bows is when hair is completely done and all I need to do is secure my hair, and then BOOM....no hair bows in sight.

4. Chapstick

I buy a chapstick almost every time I go to the store. Somehow, they just grow legs and walk away.

5. Car Keys

I lose my keys at least three times on a daily basis. I am pretty sure I lose them more than anything.

***One time, I was cleaning out my car after work one night. I threw the trash away in the outside trash can by my car. The next morning, I couldn't find my keys ANYWHERE. I was going crazy. My mom was helping me look for them and she checks the trash can...guess what she finds? My keys.***

6. Phone

I always sit my phone down and forget where I put it. I am always running around the house looking like a crazy person trying to find my phone.

***My Apple Watch saves me a lot of trouble. It has a push notification that rings my phone and tells me exactly where it is at. If I did not have that notification, I would probably be looking for my phone right now.***

7. Glasses

I take my glasses off at night and lay them beside me in the bed. Sometimes I forget to put them up and I sleep with my glasses in the bed. Or when I wake up in the morning, I'm blind, so I can never see to find my glasses anyways.

8. Remote

My remote is a lot like my glasses. I throw it down beside me in the bed. However, when I go to use it, I can never find it. Somehow, it gets to the end of the bed or somewhere completely different than where I laid it down at. I spend the whole commercial break looking for the remote.

9. Phone Charger/ Block

I always keep a charger in my car and in my room (dorm & home). When I leave the dorm and take my charger home, I can never find it. Or when I take the charger back to the dorm from home, I can never find it. I have somehow gotten better...a little better... throughout the years. The real struggle is trying to find a block. My family and I lose every block in the house. It is a miracle we even have charge on our phones most of the time.

10. Money

I could put cash in my wallet or my pockets and it will just magically disappear. I know what you are thinking...I spent it (especially if you are my mom or boyfriend). But really I did not, I just lose the money. I will put up money for a special occasion and not even remember where I put it.

Like I said before, I would lose my head if it was not attached to my body. Anyone who has met me knows that. Do you lose any of these things? Or is it just me?