Things From Your Childhood You Wish You Had Now

11 Things You Forgot About From Your Childhood That You Wish You Had Now

There are so many things that I miss from my childhood! But I hardly ever realize how many awesome things we had until I start thinking about it. And you're lying if you say you don't miss at least one of these.

186

Those cool beads that hung in a doorway

Oh yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Everyone wanted to look as cool as Britney and there is no doubt in my mind...that we didn't. I went through numerous sets of these and each one ended in a tangled mess of beads.

An awesome phone that looked like lips

I wanted one of these so badly, ever since I saw it on Full House. I thought it was the coolest thing ever, you know before cellphones were in every kid's hands.

Inflatable furniture

I'm not sure why, but these were so cool back in the day. And can you imagine how much easier it would be to get your own place if they still were? Like, don't worry mom I can get my own furniture!

The infamous Easy-Bake Oven

These things were the bomb! And sometimes I consider getting one again since maintenance requests seem to keep being ignored.

These totally not creepy ice cream pops.

When I heard the music from the ice cream truck, I know one of these was going to be in my possession very soon. I wish so badly that they sold these things at the grocery store, even if the flavor of the gum balls only last .02 seconds.

The I Spy computer games

When we had a free day in our computer class, you can bet your bottom dollar that I was playing one of these games. But let's be real, my favorite was I Spy Spooky Mansion because that's what all the cool cats were playing.

Bop It

You're lying if you say you didn't have a slight addiction to this game. You likely had a mini heart attack each time you messed up to. But that didn't keep you from trying again.

Milky gel pens

I used to love these things. If you had these things in class you were basically the queen of 4th grade, let's be real.

Water ring games

There's really not much to say about these. Such a simple thing but so amusing.

A super snazzy Lite-Brite

Forget those marquee inspired light boxes that are so popular now! You could do anything with a Lite-Brite!

A amazing View-Master

This was the O.G. virtual reality, people! I remember being so amazed by these. It was like I was actually standing on Main Street in Disneyland.