10 That Are Necessary For Your Summer Bucket List

School is over, and it's time to soak up the sun and relax with your besties.

376

Summer is here, and we can finally press on the breaks of the chaos school has caused us all. It's time to return home and get back to the life we knew before college. Although this sounds refreshing to be in a different environment, it can be hard to adjust from leaving your home and best friends from the past year. Despite that, you can still make this summer the best! You can still hang out with your school friends and rekindle relationships with your home friends!

The summer gives you lots of wiggle room for things to do and the list may seem endless, but here are just a few things to do to keep the summer fun and memorable:

1. Go to the beach.

If you live near the coast, this is easy for you! Be spontaneous, take a day trip or weekend trip with all your besties. We all need some sun, sand, and relaxation after all the handwork we put in at the end of the year. Plus, who doesn't love the beach? Acai bowls, surfer boys--it's always a good time!

2. Go to a local park. 

There are many parks or state parks near me and all over! Take you and your friends for a nature-filled adventure. You can go hiking and sightseeing in beautiful places you probably never knew existed. It also gives for great exercise.

3. Throw a party.

Although some parents may wish against this, it's a great way to reunite old friend groups. We all miss each other equally, and it's the easiest way to get us all together in one spot! We can share funny stories while we dance and make endless new memories together.

4. Go to festivals. 

Summer means infinite music festivals. Firefly and Lalapalooza are just two of the many concerts that occur. Although they can be a bit pricey, the money is worth the music and memories. It is also just cool to try once for the experience.

5. Go to the city. 

Every city has tons of activities or events to celebrate summer. Philly has Spruce Street Harbor where you can lounge in hammocks while enjoying mouth-watering ice cream all with a view. Plus, you can go on a fun shopping spree with all your friends.

6. Go to the movies.

I know it is summer and you should be enjoying the outdoors, but have you seen the line up of movies that are being released this summer? If you're a Disney fan like me, I would say you need to hit the movies at least three times this summer.

7. Go for a drive. 

Nothing beats blasting the music with all the windows down through a quiet windy road on a warm summer night. It is definitely when I am at my most content and really appreciate everything around me.

8. Visit your friends.

We all miss our school friends when we're home, but that doesn't mean we can't coordinate trips! If you live close enough, plan a day with them. Or if you have the money, fly to them and surprise them. Nothing can keep you apart!

9. Check off something on your bucket list.

We all have a bucket list with outrageous things we want to do. Find something that you think you are capable of achieving this summer and do it. If it is cliff jumping, find your closest park and do it! Be adventurous and do the most! You always want to live your life to the fullest!

10. Take a road trip. 

Get all your friends together, school, home, or both and go on a road trip. We all have places we want to visit and see that we can easily do with all of our friends. It would be a ride of a lifetime while creating funny new memories that you can all tell your kids one day when you're older. Don't forget to take lots of pictures!