Things every cat owner can relate to

Things every cat owner can relate to

Cats are great..even if they're sort of assholes

6
Things every cat owner can relate to
Raven Manchester

Felines are a very unique species and if you ever have the pleasure of owning one you"ll understand why. They may be cute but they can be sort of a handful. Despite this, you love them anyway.

1. You can never wear black clothes

Even if you have a dark colored cat, hair is still all over the place. Wearing black clothing is a nightmare, unless you have a lint roller in your purse...

2. Sleeping in is a myth

Every morning he or she will sing you the song of their people...even if their food dishes still has food and water in it. Sometimes they just like to see that you're in fact not dead and now you can give them all the attention.

3. They hate their water dish

Even though they always have clean fresh water in their dish, they seem to like to drink out of everything else. Especially your wine glass...

4. You cant leave things on the counter or table

Lets face it, your cat can be sort of an asshole...especially when he or she knocks your favorite coffee mug off the counter while you were cooking. Was it really necessary?

5. You always have a bathroom buddy

I don't know why but cats find the bathroom so fascinating...and if you even think about wanting to go in there by yourself, they will make it known how unhappy they are. they may even put their paws underneath the door to make it extra dramatic.

6. Three in the morning is the perfect time for sprints

Running from one end of the house to the other at full speed is your cats favorite thing to do....especially while you're sound a sleep.

7. Plants?

You can either have cats or plants...having both is impossible.

8. Dramatic starvation

You just filled the dish and they ate. The dish is now only half full so its now empty to them...and they're starving.

9. You waste money on expensive cat toys

Pet smart and amazon have so many cool looking cat toys that could keep your cat entertained for hours but they would rather play with your make up sponges and random bottle caps.

10. Studying is now an Olympic sport

Trying to do homework or study is next to impossible. You find yourself getting more of a work out trying to keep your book away from your cat than your morning workout routine.

Even though having a cat is pretty challenging at times you still find yourself wanting more....being a crazy cat lady isn't that bad.