The whole point and process of the "Bachelor/ Bachelorette" TV shows make absolutely no sense to me. These people go to find love and normally end up finding heartbreak, lies, and everything but a happy ending. You cannot find true love when you are dating more than one person, all it leads to is confusion. Then they end up getting angry and frustrated, which is so hypocritical— what did they expect to happen?
As someone who is not a fan of this series at all here is a list of unfortunate events I would rather suffer through than watch this show:
1. Stub my toe on the wall.
2. Take a scooter to the ankle.
3. Miss a deadline by a minute.
4. Run out of gas right in front of the gas station.
5. Crack a brand new phone.
7. Go to the gym and forget earbuds.
6. Sit in a car next to a screaming baby.
8. Work every shift with my least favorite coworkers.
9. Get left on read.
10. Have my card get declined.
11. Trip in front of a group of people.
12. Wait for my food in a restaurant just for it to finally come out and be the wrong thing.
13. Ruin my favorite article of clothing.
14. Get up and go the whole way to class just to realize that it was cancelled.
15. Lose a meaningful piece of jewelry.
16. Wander around the grocery store looking for my mom.
17. Have to wear wet clothes, especially jeans.
18. See my ex in public with my new SO.
19. Listen to an overplayed song on the radio.
20. Sit next to a someone who talks during the whole movie.