February is here, winter break is over, and it's time to get back into the swing of school. Of course, that means a new semester with new professors, new schedules, and new opportunities. Everyone's favorite residents of Tree Hill, N.C. have been through it all. From basketball championships to kidnappings, they've lived the most exciting, yet simultaneously mundane, lives ever. So clearly, they know all too well what the beginning of the semester is like.
3. Being told "the readings are mandatory."
5. Realizing syllabus week is over and you actually have to do things.
7. Being assigned groups in class.
15. Trying to get used to your new, jam-packed schedule.
19. Realizing the horrendous toll the new semester will ultimately take on your GPA.
Cover Image Credit: WB