There's No Place Like Home

There's No Place Like Home

School is cool but nothing beats a home cooked meal!

37
There's No Place Like Home
Home Sweet Home Leaves Wall Quotes

Going away is awesome! Especially when you go away to college. You get to live on your own, with no curfew, no one to answer to, plus many other perks. The freedom of college is one of the best experiences a person can have. It is freedom with a safety net, but at the end of the day, nothing can beat home.

You soon discover it's the little things in life that make the biggest difference. Nothing can ever top a home cooked meal. Sleeping in your own bed is one of the best feelings in the world. Showering without flip flops on can really make your day better. Not to mention being surrounded by family is something everyone takes for granted until they no longer have that opportunity.

As previously stated, living at college is one of the best life experiences you can ever get.You get to grow and become your own person. You make life long friends and learn to deal with problems on your own. Although all of that is great, it is still the best feeling to be able to come home once in a while and return to normalcy.

Make the most of living at school! Try new things, explore, become independent, and make mistakes. Just never forget where you came from and never forget you can always go back!