There Is So Much To Be Thankful For

There Is So Much To Be Thankful For

Appreciate all the small things in life

1177
There Is So Much To Be Thankful For
Clipartkid

The last few weeks have been pretty difficult and full of controversy all over the Internet. Between the presidential debates and the election, it's as if people forgot about all the good in the world and the little things that make life wonderful. Granted, I realize that there are many different people in very different situations and they have very different views, but at the end of the day, there is so much more to life. With the holiday season in full swing, it gives us all a chance to remember all of the little things in life, and how much we have to be thankful. Now is a time to reflect back on the things that matter, and I'm going to reflect on the things I'm most thankful for.

1. Good health

I know there's that saying "someone always has it worse then you" so whenever I feel a little bit sick or am too lazy to get out of bed in the morning, I'm thankful I have the option to do so. I'm thankful I wake up every morning, able to start my day. I'm thankful I'm healthy and am able to enjoy each day.

2. My family

If I didn't have the full support of my family through everything I do, I don't know where I'd be today. We might be full of jokes and sarcasm, but when push comes to shove, I know my family is there for me in a heartbeat whatever I need them. I'm thankful for the support and love I receive from my family; I'm also thankful that I can share special and important moments with them.

3. Awesome friends

I can always count on my friends for a good laugh, a shoulder to cry on, and letting me vent on some of my worst days. True friends are really hard to come by now a days, so I'm so happy I found some of the most selfless and truthful people.

4. My boyfriend

I'm so thankful I found someone, who cares about me and loves me unconditionally, is there through thick and thin and is completely supportive of everything I choose to do. We have our up's and down's like any couple, but the downs just make us stronger; I'm thankful I found someone who makes each day brighter and has put a smile on my face for the last 7 years.

5. My education

I graduated from SJC back in May, and I'm so thankful I was able to get the education I did; especially from the college I went to. There are a lot of people in the world that don't even get to attend college, so being able to say I graduated with a degree is definitely something I'm very thankful for.

6. Learning new things/wisdom

Every day I learn something new. Sounds SO cliche but it's so true. Every day I'm learning new things about the "real world" and about myself. I'm learning how to "adult" and everything that comes with it. I'm thankful for the life lessons I've learned and am still learning.

7. The little things in life

A roof over my head, a hot meal, a car that can get me to my needed location, a job, and every thing else in between. I may not be the most positive person, and I might complain at times (who doesn't?), but I'm a very lucky person to have everything I have. Everyone should learn to appreciate the small things that come with life and never take anyone or anything for granted.