'Twas The Night Before Finals

'Twas The Night Before Finals

The night before finals is a special night for college students. Typically, the night is either spent in denial or cramming every last possible bit of information into our brains. But either way, we know winter break is right around the corner.

12
'Twas The Night Before Finals
pixabay

'Twas the night before finals when all through ASU...

via GIPHY

The students were panicking because all they had done for the last 7 weeks was watch Hulu.

via GIPHY

The Starbucks line is long, the caffeine rush is near, in hopes that the coffee will keep us from shedding our tears.

via GIPHY

The students were in the library, though wishing they were in bed. While visions of A's danced in their heads.

via GIPHY

And the professors with their scantrons, and I with my #2 pencil, will anxiously wait until the moment of peril.

via GIPHY

I pulled up the final exam calculator; My fate I already knew. But I checked the odds anyway just in case they spontaneously grew.

via GIPHY

I had to get a 90% on my final in order to pass. Then I started to question whether I really needed that class.

via GIPHY

It was late. The library was quiet. Nobody was making a peep. This perfect combination lulled me to sleep.

via GIPHY

I dozed off quite quickly,a defense mechanism I suppose. And as thoughts of school faded, better thoughts arose.

via GIPHY

I dreamt of seeing friends who moved away!

via GIPHY

Visiting with family from afar!

via GIPHY

Binge watching Christmas movies!

via GIPHY

And putting up the Christmas Star!

via GIPHY

I woke up feeling ready as ever. Filled to the brim with Christmas cheer! I was going to ace this final for sure. CHRISTMAS WAS FINALLY HERE!

via GIPHY