It seems like we just got back from Christmas Break, and Spring Break is quickly approaching. Between assignments, sleep, midterms, and preparations for vacation, the week leading up to spring break is hardly bearable.
1. When your professors start mentioning midterms
2. And then they tell you the midterm is all open-ended
3. When you are in denial about midterms and your friends tell you you need to focus more
4. Then you start studying and realize you know nothing
5. And you come to the conclusion it is all your fault
6. But you keep reminding yourself as soon as exams are over it is spring break
7. When You Have Been Studying in the Library all Day
8. But you finally start to know the information
9. But the professor hands you the exam and you look at the person next to you like
10. How you return to your friends after an exam
Before you know it, Spring Break will be over and you will be back to repeat this cycle.