The Story of Us

The Story of Us

"And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now."

962
The Story of Us

It's funny how we met in an mysterious and unexpected ways. Today I'm writing you this, if you come across with this, you know it's me and the feeling is still lingering inside me. I often see you in my dreams but it was always blurry and sometimes I hope I can feel you in my arms. We both know that the time wasn't perfect and we have to chase our goals. We talked for how many hours until dawn and i still do recall the day you call me and you played your guitar with my favorite songs. Your voice really amazes me it was just so soothing in the ear, its calming me down, I feel like a baby resting in your arms, secured and protected.

Month pass by, I grabbed my ukelele and composed a song about you. Every time i miss you, I sing a song all about you. I pray to God that you are the one for me but I was shocked to the fact that you are still waiting for her to come back. I froze in the moment you said that, my heart was shattered, I feel like all the butterflies exploded and i really can't stop the pain just like a dagger went straight to my heart. It was hard to be a rebound, a past time that you want, but its hard to love a man whose waiting for someone to love him back. I watch you watch her. He's your world and you sees her as your future. What about me? Em i included?

I comforted you in the shadow of her presence. You search for her in the darkness. I was like the candle that was able to lit you up but you are trapped in the situation that you don't want to let go yet. How can i tell you the three words when you are still stuck for the girl you can't have? Maybe you really want the things that you can't have but how can you ignored the fact that there is a person who's willing to do so much for you? You set the standards up and still you can't figure out how much i mean to you. Are you a fool?!

It's maybe tomorrow, maybe in other day, maybe a week, maybe a month, maybe a year, maybe a decade. My patience are intact. And maybe when you let go of the past, it's too late. Maybe you will search for me but I'm no longer here, maybe if you say the three words I no longer believe you, maybe when you want someone to comfort you I am now comforting someone, Maybe when you're a little late I will now be able to let you go, every piece of the memories we created, every laughter that we shared, every music that reminds us has no longer make an impact.

Now, as we realized we are taking another path, I know its for the best but there's a glimpse of hope that I'm still clinging on that in the part of your heart, i wish i have a room for you to love me. Maybe we give each other a chance and yes a part of me still hoping that one day when you are ready, when we are both ready, maybe we can love each other?

We didn't talk for a month now, how i wish your still doing your best, how i wish you are safe and sound, i wish that you are happy and succeeding in life. I'm always here if you need me. I'm always here supporting you in silence. I'm always chanting your name from time to time. Maybe we are destined to grow apart and the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now.