My Spring Break Survival Guide

My Spring Break Survival Guide

Your Spring Break will beat any of your friend's crazy trips!

57
My Spring Break Survival Guide
partytrail.com

Good ole’ spring break. It’s time for college students to finally breathe after a hectic beginning of the new semester. Midterms have come to a close, the chilly winter weather is starting to blow away, and swimsuit season is rolling right in! Spring break is an essential time to rejuvenate before the last stretch of the school year. However, there is only one way to tackle the week the right way. By following the Ultimate Spring Break Survival Guide, you will ensure that all of your friends will be jealous of your crazy and fantastic vacation.

1. Avoid Family At First

As soon as you open the door to your childhood house in your hometown, do not speak to any family members. Make a beeline to your bedroom and lock the door tightly. Phew! That was a close one. You almost had to communicate with the loved ones you haven’t seen since Christmas!!

2. Let The World Know

Immediately hop onto your bed (without having to climb into the lofted dorm room bed, thank goodness!) and open your cell phone. Post a picture to your Snapchat story with your hometown’s geo-tag to remind all of your college friends where you’re from.

3. Shower Completely Alone

Yes, time to shower! Race to the bathroom and turn the hot water all the way up! You can finally open the shower curtain without fear and not have to worry about shower shoes. Sing along to your favorite songs since your hallmates aren't there to complain!!

4. Socialize With The Fam

Walk into the kitchen, not drawing too much attention to yourself. Eat mom’s home cooking. Enjoy every bite. Not a single dining hall meal will ever taste like this. Pretend that your chewing is too loud to hear questions of “How’s school going?” or “Do you have a boyfriend, yet?” The food is just too good to answer.

5. Spend Time With Your True Best Friend

With a full and happy belly, it’s time to spend time with your lifelong best friend…your dog! Those big floppy ears and wagging tail were 99% of the reason you decided to come home for spring break anyway. Give your dog all of the attention in the world. They have missed you; three months seems like three years! Give your dog a very long-awaited belly rub.

6. Go To Bed

And finally...it's time for bed. Everyone is aware that no college student sleeps during the week of midterms, so go to sleep early and don’t wake up until late in the afternoon. Do not check your phone. Do not answer any calls. Simply enjoy the rest that you deserve. Stay in bed as much as you can. Only get up to play with your dog or eat a home cooked meal.

This is the only way to successfully survive spring break. Do not go and party with your friends! Do not do anything to get arrested! This is college, I know; however, it’s honestly time for a break. Take advantage of it! I’m absolutely sure your friends visiting the Bahamas will be jealous. I know my friends were.