The Ultimate Christmas List For College Girls

50 things every college girl will be asking for.
6461

This is how you get gift-giving right.

1. Money

You can never go wrong with some cash.

2. Bralettes

Just in case you missed it, bralettes are the next big trend and everyone's latest obsession.

3. Thick Knit Beanies

We like being cute and cozy.

4. Coloring Books

Yes, we are adults. We are grown. But, we also like to color.

5. Slippers

Instead of lacing up shoes every time we want to leave our dorm or go get the mail, we would love just to slip on some furry slippers.

6. Headphones

Headphones are a necessity to survive college and an extra set is always appreciated.

7. Cards Against Humanity

Secret: Girls love to play raunchy card games just as much as the next guy does.

8. Stapler

Tip: When going to college get your own stapler. It is a hassle to ask a professor or friend every time you need to staple something for a research paper. This would also make a good stocking stuffer!

9. Staples for the Stapler

This may seem silly, but when you need to hurry and go to class but you have already used your last staple, it is a very depressing day.

10. Notebooks

Believe it or not, students are already running out of paper after their first semester.

11. INK, INK, INK

Ink is expensive af. We all will be very appreciative that the money will not be coming out of our own pockets.

12. Gift Cards

If you are the kind of person that does not like to give cash, because it is not personal, then that is fine. I will personally and happily accept all gift cards.

13. Massage

A certificate for a professional massage is a fantastic gift- especially considering all the stress we have been under for the past 16 weeks.

14. Food

Care packages to take back to school with us would be amazing. Going back to cafeteria food will not be easy for any of us.

15.Gas Cards

Driving back and forth from school to home really puts a dent in some of our savings. Gas cards are always a nice treat.

16. Oil Change

Some of us have to travel long distances from home. Certificates for oil changes are nice and help us to adult a little less.

17. Fuzzy Blankets

Ladies are obsessed with blankets and partying almost as much as this sloth is.

18. Pencils

You would think we would learn to not lose our pencils as much as we did in high school, but some things never change.

19. Quarters

Quarters are essential for doing laundry. If you have some extra quarters sitting around, give them to a college student.

20. Hats

Yes, 8 AMs are tragic, but hats are a blessing when you can stroll around the whole day with bed head and no one will know.

21. University Gear

No matter who you are, you always love reppin' your school. Shirts, hats, you name it, we'll wear it.

22. Books for Dummies

Sometimes we need a little bit more than a textbook to learn.

23. Furniture

Most of us will be moving or are already living in apartments. Since many apartments are not furnished, we will happily accept any pull out couches or tables you are willing to give up or buy for us.

24. Furry Boots

If the temperature is below 50 degrees, you better believe girls will be bringing out their furry boots.

25. Sorority Apparel

When a girl is initiated into a sorority, the merchandise becomes part of their life. Any hat, scarf, shirt, jacket with their sorority's letters on it, you name it- they want it.

26. Coffee

Girls are scary without their caffeine. Anything coffee related makes for a great present.

27. Books

For once we could actually read something other than a textbook which is very encouraging.

28. Blanket Scarves

All girls love a good blanket scarf that can dress up any plain-jane outfit.

29. Chapstick

One Word: Stocking Stuffer.

30. Make-Up

I am not trying to be inappropriate, but every girl loves Naked.

31. Inspirational Canvases

When we are having a rough day, inspirational canvases are a good self-esteem booster.

32. Fuzzy Socks

I do not know a single college girl that does not love fuzzy socks.

33. Cute Mugs

Even if you drink hot cocoa instead of coffee, every college girl needs a cute mug to get her day started the right way.

34. Yeti

Yeti cups are good for keeping your drink cold while you are in class all day long.

35. Glow in the Dark Nike Yoga Pants

That way, not only are we lit, but our pants are as well.

36. Candles

For some reason, girls go crazy over candles. Don't ask.

37. Anything "Matte"

Lipstick, fingernail polish, etc. Girls go crazy over anything and everything matte.

38. Bath Bombs

Bath bombs are the bomb.

39. Cute Workout Clothes

Then we won't have any excuses. This will actually give us the motivation we need to hit the gym- and we can be cute and fancy while doing so.

40. Starbucks Gift Cards

We are college students. Do not be surprised if this is at the top of your student's Christmas list.

41. Perfume

Girls like to smell nice, but we do not have money to pay for Victoria's Secret's "Bombshell" no matter how bad we may want it.

42. Bath and Body Works

Ladies are obsessed with Bath and Body. Don't believe me? Check it out on Black Friday. Just remember- you were warned.

43. Hair Ties

Because you can never have too many pony tail holders.

44. Purses

Coach, Kate Spade, Michael Kors- We want them all.

45. Chocolate

Enough said.

46. Mani-Pedis

Girls love manicures and pedicures. Not only do their fingers and toes look pretty, but it is relaxing, too!

47. Converse

Because we all love being retro and you can never have too many converse.

48. Free Tuition

We all would appreciate it if someone could pay off our student loans.

49. 4.0 GPA

If Santa is real, all I am asking for is a 4.0.

50. Dogs

Because let's be honest, you can never go wrong with buying a girl a dog.