The Twelve Days of Finals

The Twelve Days of Finals

The five or six days of your life that go slower than the countdown to Christmas.

20

No matter what university or high school you go to, I think we can all agree on a few things. I've compiled twelve things that come along with the lovely holiday season we like to call finals.

1 Heck of a Migraine

On your sixth Advil of the day and theres still a small construction crew banging around in your head.

https://www.choosefamilyhealth.com/headaches-migraines/

2 Cups of Noodles

Your dining hall could never.

Nissin Cup Noodles [Spicy Kruidig Epice] - YouTube

3 All Nighters in the Library

What else is the library good for anyways? Books?

10 Tips For Staying Awake While Doing Your Reading Homework

4 Cups of Coffee

At times like this theres no need for creamer or sugar, lets not fool ourselves.

5 Reasons Why Every College Student Should Start Drinking Coffee ...

5 Pairs of Sweatpants 

No need to fret if you've got your sweats!

Don't Sweat It: The Case For Comfortable College Clothing

6 Bags of Doritos

Orange fingers really suit everyone, wouldn't you say?

Make Your Own Doritos With This Seasoning Blend

7 Cans of Monster 

I bet the founding fathers drank monster while writing the constitution, why shouldn't you?

Monster Energy is allegedly a horrible place for women to work

8 Nervous Breakdowns

No sleep plus last minute cramming equals a recipe for disaster.

7 Early Signs Of A Nervous Breakdown To Never Ignore

9 Bouts of the Flu

It won't matter how many vitamins you take or how much hand sanitizer you use, you'll probably still need 3 gallons of Nyquil.

5 natural immunity boosters to prevent sickness - Womens Post

10 Dominos Delivery Men

You know tis getting bad when Dominos can recognize your voice and know your order by heart.

Stranger Things' Actor Plays a Modern-Day Ferris Bueller in Domino's ...

11 Days Without a Shower

You definitely showered yesterday.. or was that the day before...?

5 Shower Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Skin - ABC News

12 Motivational Quotes

No matter how many times your friends try and encourage you, nothing is more motivating than the prospect of Christmas break.

How to Stay Motivated: 27 Motivational Strategies | Wanderlust Worker

By the end of this finals season, you'll wish you could hide in the pear tree with the partridge. At least you could get some peace and quiet.