"The Tweet Read Round The World"

"The Tweet Read Round The World"

How tactless can one man become until our nation open's their eyes to see his true colors?

10
"The Tweet Read Round The World"
Wonkette

Let me just start off by saying that I know absolutely NOTHING about politics. This article has NOTHING to do with my political views on Donald Trump at all. It has to do with my personal views regarding him as a human being.

A few days ago I was on Twitter, and this tweet that Trump wrote from 2014, around this time of year, popped up on my timeline.

I know what you're all going to say: "Why does a tweet from two years ago matter?" "Well he wasn't really that far into the Presidential race at that point..." blah blah blah.

Anything a person says at any point in their life matters. Especially someone who is thinking about becoming our next president. As I said before, I have no political views about Trump because I really know nothing about politics. I do, however, have strong opinions when it comes to the human being that he is.

He is a terrible human being.

Read that tweet again.

He basically called anyone who is against him, such as myself, "born fucked up." So apparently if you aren't voting for him in this election well.. you're hopeless in life. What type of person is so genuinely mean towards people? Yeah, this tweet was from two years ago, but if anything he has become an even more spiteful, rude and arrogant guy. He has mocked a disabled person, told a female reporter that he would say some terrible things about her online if he could, he has attacked an entire race (Mexicans) throughout his campaign AND he is supportive of those who express their feelings regarding anti-Trump supporters at Trump rallies by beating the living daylight out of them. What person in their right mind encourages violence, hatred and disrespect? He has no respect for anyone. He only cares about his own personal benefits. He is such a self-centered, manipulative creep. And he also has a weird relationship with his daughter... ew...

Trump says that he wants to "Make America Great Again," and I mean maybe he is doing that in a way. Maybe people are starting to see that by falling for this hilariously disgusting act that he is putting on, we are proving that a lot of America is blind and foolish and definitely not so great at the moment. But not all of America is that way thankfully.

I feel like nobody is recognizing that he is using mob mentality as a strategy for winning this campaign. He is feeding off of people's anger in order to win. Everyone is pissed off about illegal immigrants coming into America and taking our jobs and such. They are pissed off about how some people in the government are pushing for more gun control. They are pissed off about SO many things. So... when this man comes in here telling us he knows how messed up America is and he will fix EVERYTHING that is wrong with it as soon as he becomes elected, then hell yeah people are going to jump at the chance to support him.

People just want someone to recognize their frustrations, and Donald Trump does. But, people then become blind to all of his faults and to the terrible person he is.

Watch, so many Trump supporters that see this article will comment and be so aggressive towards me and probably try to belittle me. My friend once told a Trump supporter not to vote for Trump, and the guy tried to beat the crap out of him. Talk to any Trump supporter and watch them as they talk about Trump and those that are against Trump. They will start to raise their voices and get this look in their eyes like you're stupid if you're not voting for Trump. They're all freaking pissed off.

If you were to talk to someone who supported Hillary and told them not to vote for her they wouldn't scream in your face and go on a ten hour long rant about how America is hopeless and Trump is the savior sent from Jesus Christ himself. No, because they're not that blind to the monster that he truly is. I see Trump's faults and the terrible person that he is. He cannot fool me.

I honestly don't know what type of president he would be if he won, but I do know this: president or not president, Trump will always be a terrible, self-centered, arrogant, rude, mean and disgusting human being, and if that's who we want as our president then damn.... America does need a savior, but it sure as hell shouldn't be the devil himself.

One man and four years will not fix this country and the problems we have been having since the beginning of time. But one man and four years could truly destroy our country's values, morals, spirits and our TRUE American pride.

So keep an open mind and open your eyes when you're thinking of who to vote for in this race. May the odds be ever in America's favor.