6 Things My Mom Needs To Hear More Than She Would Ever Admit

She is a freaking superhero.

951
Georgia Michael

1. You are the best Mom in the world.

No Mom compares to you! You have taught strength, courage, kindness, and knowledge. But you have given us something that can't be taught...unconditional love.

2. You raised amazing children.

There are 5 of us, and we are all unique in our own ways. You have taught us to be ourselves and be amazing people. We love and cherish everything in life, as you have taught us.

3. You are the "Cool Mom."

When I talk about you, all of my friends have said "wow, you have the cool Mom".

4. You have given up a lot, and we love you for it.

Over the years, you have given up sleep, nights out, and your sanity for us kids.

5. It's your time.

All our lives you have been striving to give us everything that we could want and more. Now, it is your time to shine. It is your time to live your life. Maybe worry about us here and there, but your time is now, enjoy it!

6. You are so loved.

I love you more. Someday, I hope to be half the Mom that you are.