Where has the time gone? The semester is already at the half-way point. You know what that means! The lovely mid-term's. Say hello to no sleep, tons of coffee and loads of stress and course work! Here are a list of struggles every college student can relate to during this 'most wonderful time of the year.' Hope these will make you laugh and ease the stress of the week! Enjoy!
1. How I not only live..but how I survive
My one true love, Coffee. I could never survive without it. How many cups did you have so far today?
2. "I've always loathed the necessity of sleep."The lack of sleep right now is unbearable to think about. I long for and miss the quality time with my bed and pillow. It truly is agonizing.
3. Trying to study like...
Half asleep, consuming food just to stay awake, five cups of coffee down. Oh the joys of late college nights.
4. When the struggle is real and it's not even Tuesday yet...
5. When you try to look happy.
It's the week when you literally force happiness upon yourself.
6. Don't go near me and don't even glance my way
The emotionally swings and moods of college students during mid-terms is quite unusual. If at all possible avoid them! Stay clear! And beware!
7. What I look like during mid-term's week
8. Those trick questions on exams...
9. Me after the week is over...
8. CELEBRATION WE MADE IT THROUGH HELL AND BACK!
HAPPY MID-TERMS WEEK!!!