It's that time of year again. It's the time of year that every college kid hates. You might think it is finals time and yes that is true for some but it is also time to register for next semester. While some have it smooth sailing when registering, others, like me, are not as fortunate when it comes to registering for classes. I have registered for most of my classes and the only reason I say most is because I was not able to get into two of my classes for next semester. Now I am going to share the stress of registering for classes with pictures of puppies.
1. Making Sure You Have All of Your Required Classes
2. Fighting for the Last Spot in a Class
3. Actually Finding Time to Meet With Your Mentor
4. Making Sure You Pass the Current Semester
5. Surviving Registration While Also Handling Finals
This new doggy mom is me when I realize I still have finals to get through even though I only registered for classes and I felt like I was studying for finals.