Finals are the bane of all of college existence. How can one test count for basically half my grade? Why is everyone else so on top of their studying? Why isn't anyone going out? These are the stages of studying for finals.
1. You're super pumped and ready to go (especially because you just bought new highlighters).
2. You make it to the library and realize that every single person that attends college is trying to study right now too so there is literally no place to sit.
3. You finally find a spot in the farthest, darkest corner of the library.
4. After a solid 10 minutes of "studying" (checking your social media, checking the weather and doing some online shopping) you realize how much work you actually have.
5. The mental breakdown starts as you contemplate dropping out of school.
6. After hours of sitting in silence and procrastinating, you decide to call it a night and just wake up early to get things done tomorrow.
7. You oversleep (and the cycle starts again).