The 20 Stages Of A Girls' Night Out

The 20 Stages Of A Girls' Night Out

And We'll Do It All Again Next Weekend!

105
The 20 Stages Of A Girls' Night Out
PTown

The anticipation of a girls' night out is something that keeps most college girls motivated for the long weeks ahead of them. The expectations we have for the night are what we day-dream about when we're supposed to be paying attention to our professors or studying for our upcoming finals. There's just something so exciting about knowing that in just a few short days, we get to forget about all of the stressors in our lives and just let loose with our girlfriends. Although these nights include some diversity, there is usually a pattern to them. I like to call this pattern "The 20 Stages of a Girls' Night Out".

10:00 am: The start of the slew of text messages that you and your girlfriends will send all day long to each other about going out tonight

1:00 pm: Power nap to prepare you for the long night ahead

5:00 pm: The day is officially done and its time to head to the liquor store and pick up all the goodies for your pre-game

5:30 pm: The calm before the storm includes a shower (with a beer, of course) and one episode on Netflix (with a beer, of course)

7:00 pm: *Stands in front of closet forever trying to figure out what to wear*

7:30 pm: Hair and makeup time + Slightly Buzzed = ???

8:00 pm: Still deciding what to wear..contemplating if you're too ugly to show your face downtown tonight

8:30 pm: You and your roommates make predictions for the night coupled with a game of Circle of Death

9:00 pm: Your friends start to show up at your apartment for the pre-game and suddenly you're more than slightly buzzed and have become self-proclaimed house DJ

9:30 pm: SELFIE TIME! Those random guys that just showed up for a good time and some free beer have just become professional photographers..they can thank you for the field experience tomorrow

10:30 pm: In the past hour you've become Beer Pong Champion and are giving away free shots of your $12 Ron Diaz to all of your friends

11:15 pm: Last call at the pre game..everyone stuff as many beers in your purse as you possibly can for the bus ride downtown

11:30 pm: By this point, its time to break the seal and you and your girls head to the bathroom (because obviously you can't go alone, duh)

12:00 am: You and your friends have officially booked up the DJ's song request list for the next hour and a half. Never to disclude the likes of Beyonce, Backstreet Boys and Madonna

12:00 am-2:00 am: This two hour slot includes a whole lot of dancing, coaxing the cuties at the bar into buying you a few whiskey sours and trying to grab the mic from the DJ

2:15 am: After the shuffle of people running out after bar close, you're stuck with a few altercations. One of your friends is nowhere to be found, another is making out with a total stranger, another is crying about how she misses her boyfriend, another is whining about her feet being sore and you're just like….WHERES THE PIZZA?

2:45 am: You've finally made it to your bed and finally get to eat your pizza

3:00 am: The pizza is gone and you consider ordering in more drunchies, aka Jimmy Johns, Toppers, China Star

3:10 am: You fall asleep in the middle of placing your order

10:00 am: You wake up to a slew of texts from your friends, just like the day before. Instead today, you are reminiscing about the good times had by all the night before and thanking God no one got into too much trouble

Until next weekend, ladies!