The Stages Of Binging On Netflix

The Stages Of Binging On Netflix

It all starts with one episode

5
The Stages Of Binging On Netflix

Who doesn't love Netflix? Its like an endless amount of entertainment all in one setting. There are various genres of movies and hundreds of seasons of many different shows, from any time period. No matter what the mood or feeling there is something on Netflix to entertain you for hours. I personally love Netflix when I have the time to watch it, but some of us more than others have experienced the vortex Netflix suck us in; starting with one stage and eventually ending when the show/movie is over. If you have ever started a television series on Netflix I am sure you can relate to the stages of binging it.

1. It all starts with browsing the various genres of series

With so many options it can sometimes be hard to pick just one series so it takes some time to browse and find the perfect show for you.

2. After the first couple of minutes you either like it or hate it

Once this decision is made you either keep watching or pick a new show simple as that

3. Then it begins.......The vortex sucks you in

4. You start to obsess over this show

5. You emotionally attach yourself to the characters

6. And you slowly die when a character is taken off

7.You watch episode after episode

8. Day or night it doesn't matter

9. You start staying home to watch Netflix instead of going out with friends

10. Every night you promise yourself you will be in bed at a certain time...and you do but you're still watching Netflix

11. You finish season after season

12. You eventually notice you are on the last episode of the last season of the series

13. It's all over

14. What are you going to do with your life now?

15. You search shows similar to what you were watching

16. You realize nothing will be the same and as good as the series you just finished

17. And then you find something else and the process starts all over again!