- You’ll see her for the first time and she’ll walk right by you as if you’re a crack in the sidewalk with her head so high. When you can’t sleep at night, you’ll think about the way her eyes strayed into yours that one night last summer before her attention was demanded somewhere else. You'll wish it was you who she thought of at night, but you're too scared to say so.
- She’ll look both ways before telling you she loves you under her breath. When she hugs you her eyes will search the crowded city as if the strangers around her had glaring eyes and rambling mouths that could give away her secrets. Secrets she so desperately wants to set free. You'll look so far beyond her broken eyes and worried smile that you won't even realize what's coming next.
- When she’s curled up in your arms, shaking with mismatched breaths, you’ll wonder how someone who seemed like they carried mountains could crumble so easily. It was almost as if the tornado in her mind finally hit her and knocked her off her feet. To you she'll come off as put together and you'll end up realizing that no matter how many times you've seen her smile, it doesn't amount to the times you've fallen in love with her imperfections.
- In the half-lighted room, she’ll run her fingers over your arms like she’s reading the words carved into your skin, almost as if she’s binding them together into the perfect metaphor and you’ll hear it over and over at four in the morning when you can’t sleep due to thoughts of her. No matter how soft her touch may feel, you know deep down she's dangerous.
- You’ll find safe havens on rooftops and subway cars where she’ll set fire to your insides with hushed breaths between kisses painted perfectly on your lips. You'll wonder how a kiss from her could taste like the heavens when all you're used to is purgatory. She’ll make you forget how dangerous it is to play with matches while your body is made of paper.
- One night, you’ll stare God straight in the eyes and tell him that if loving her was a sin then you’d want no place in heaven with Him because loving her is like forgetting how to breathe. Loving her was like an hour-glass, your brain emptied while your heart filled up. Loving her was like taking your last breath before going under water. Loving her was like riding a roller coaster for the first time; you don’t know what to expect next. Loving her was a lot of things, but the one thing you love the most is the way her lips fit perfectly on your neck because that’s a slice of paradise you’ll never forget.
Subscribe to our
"5 o'clock somewhere" is more of a guideline now than ever.
As it stands, and my friends and I are finally 21. We're extremely excited to be able to go out to bars and "get lit" as the kids say, but due to the pandemic, all of our plans have been put on hold. We'd rather wait and go when it's safe than risk spreading the infection and hurting our loved ones. So, we've all been quarantining apart, getting on the occasional wine zoom call. This made me wonder if anyone else our age were doing the same thing.
Then, I discovered this survey: We Surveyed Millennials And Gen Z About Their Quarantine Drinking Habits — Cheers. Here are 3 things that I discovered through the survey results.
We created a list of things to do since social distancing may create a dent in our typical, planned traditions.
With the Fourth of July on Saturday, the usual tradition of popping fireworks, grilling out, and being surrounded by family has been modified due to the pandemic. Whether you're a loner or surrounded by family, there will most likely be some changes to your celebrations.
For weeks on social media, people across the country have been complaining that they have been subjected to fireworks going off at all times of the night into the early morning. This has sparked concern and questions about why this is happening and how are people even obtaining the fireworks.
Whether you need to get through the current pandemic or want to spice up your Fourth of July celebrations, these mac and cheese recipes will do just that.
My favorite food is mac and cheese, and it always has been. All it requires is noodles and cheese — it's so simple to make. Although it's my favorite, it can also get kind of mundane because it's such a simple recipe. This, of course, has led to many people all over the world experimenting with the American staple.
With our lives currently being turned upside down due to the pandemic, a lot of people are seeking comfort. These are scary times, and in order to make it day-to-day, we need to have our favorite foods as a standby. These recipes can also be used during your celebration of the Fourth of July.
See you on Wednesday, July 8 at 4:00 p.m. EST.
On July 8, our Lifestyle editor is hosting a video webinar focused on writing reviews about your favorite brands and products –– and you're invited! You must have an Odyssey account to attend.
Rave about that product here as much as you have been to your friends.
There are few things less satisfying than giving someone a product recommendation only to find out they actually took the recommendation and love it just as much as you told them they would. There exists a great sense of gratification in knowing someone valued your opinion enough to go out and make a purchase based on it.
Because some purchases are just necessary.
Y'all, we're struggling. You don't even have to tell me, I know. What a mess we're all in, right? This year is not going how we planned and the world has turned into one giant struggle bus. I guess you could be super philosophical about everything happening for a reason, but sometimes life is just hard.
There are plenty of ways to bring yourself out of whatever rut you're in. You could go for a run, have a snack, or read a book. Or, if you're really looking for an adrenaline rush, go shopping. This is obviously not going to solve the world's problems with one swift click of the "checkout" button, but hey, it may just give you the little boost you need today.
I Wore A Butt Mask Every Day For A Month, And It's Officially Essential In My Daily Self-Love Routine Now
Thirty days later, my booty's as smooth as a baby's.
- Blissfully unaware that butt-care beyond squats was even something I should be considering in my self-care routine, I tried one of Bawdy Beauty's butt masks for the first time a month ago.
- I've never really given my butt a second though till I took a look at improvements that could be made with the mask — if one of the hydrating, firming, detoxifying, or brightening masks in the kit I received could either smooth out cellulite or tone my skin a bit more, I wasn't going to complain.
- Each Bawdy Beauty sheet mask comes in an individually-packaged sheet, soaked with a serum I massaged into my skin after removing said sheet. The clay butt mask comes in a convenient stick format I simply draw on to my skin and leave to set for about 10 minutes before hopping into the shower.
- I set a goal of committing myself to butt-care every day for one month. Between the regular use of sheet masks, clay masks, and their CBD Butt Balm in between, I didn't have many expectations.
- I thought the whole concept may just be a gimmick, but my butt has never looked so toned in my life, and the cellulite I had is almost completely gone. I wear one every single day when I get the chance.
I'm incredibly skeptical when it comes to marketing ploys and gimmicks in the beauty world. I'll be the first cynic to try out the latest serum on the market every influencer is raving about just to negate every grandiose claim it makes.
One woman said she cried because it changed her life.
Friends, you don't have to be quarantined to use a personal massager, you know? Because, sure, quarantine made for a lot of extra quality time with yourself, but no matter what phase of the reopening process you're in, it's normal and actually healthy to take care of your sexual needs on your own.
- Kaitlyn Bristowe Lyrics
- Elisabeth Anne Carell
- Songs About Being 17
- Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Vine Quotes
- 4 Leaf Clover
- Self Respect
- Pet Peeves
- Fun Facts About Me
- 20 Questions
- Cool Animals
- New York Slang
- Songs That Remind You of Summer
- 100 Questions
- High Thoughts
- Interesting Animals
- Disney Princess
- Social Construct
- Is Dance a Sport
- Dad Bod
- Cutest Cat Breeds
- Gladiator Quotes
- Underrated Songs
- Cartilage Piercing
- Frat Boy Meaning
- Games Like Skribbl.io
- SpongeBob Quotes