The Roses Of Success

The Roses Of Success

Up from the ashes, grow the roses of success.

303
The Roses Of Success

If you have not heard of the song Roses of Success from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, than you might not know what I mean when I say the roses of success. But if you know the movie, and song then you might be glad to know that it goes beyond just saying roses of success, and what does it mean? Well I will explain. The song is about failure and how to overcome certain downfalls in life. When disaster comes about, you can always try again and keep going until you get the tasks right. Many people fear failure, and never want to talk about it or confront it. But I am here to tell you, the greatest teacher, failure is.

This shows that every time we fail, we learn and understand what should be done to prevent problems in the future. Failure often comes when one tries something and does not workout the way they want it to, thus people stop trying in the future. That is where you should keep going and keep on trying different things to get the thing correct in the end. Mistakes are okay, but just keep trying to be better for the next time. Up from the ashes of disaster, grow the roses of success, and that make life worth it and keeping true to you also helps with growing as a person. Failure is part of life and many should understand that one day you will get it and understand more as you progress in life. For up from the ground, grows the roses of success.

Keep going friends, and don`t get down if you fail at something, just try again next time.