The Pros and Cons of Being Single

The Pros and Cons of Being Single

119
The Pros and Cons of Being Single
unzippedtv

I have been single for a really long time and one part of me wants to feel upset about it, and the other part of me has no worries about it whatsoever. Like everything in life, there are always going to be pros and cons.

Being single does not have to be a bad thing. These are pros and cons of why being single is just as cool as being in a relationship.

1. You can better yourself

Take some time to rearrange your room, get a haircut, learn how to sing and dance without a care in the world. Most importantly, learn to love yourself! You cannot give out love if you do not love yourself first.

2. Neflix and chill, literally!

Oh the joys of not bickering over who wants to watch what on neflix, and you actually get to enjoy the movie without being bothered

3. Being quiet doesn't have to be a bad thing

I'm literally going to keep quiet about this simply because no one asks why you are so quiet. The joys of leaving texts unanswered!

4. You can sleep a whole lot better

No arguments, you'll actually love sleeping alone. On the bright side, you'll have more space in your bed

5. You don't have to fight over blankets

All of the cozy, warm blankets are calling your name!

6. Knowing that there is someone that God has made specifically for you

That person is somewhere. Just have patience!

Cons

1. Seeing oh so many couples in love

Being single feels great until you see cute couples. Part of you wishes you were in a relationship too.

2. Being the awkward third wheel because everyone you hang out with is not single

3. Feeling like you're going to be single for the rest of your life

You won't be, I promise!

4. When you randomly think about the fact that you're single when you have not been thinking about it at all

Stupid emotions.