To The Person Always Giving To Others

To The Person Always Giving To Others

I'm here to tell you that it's okay to be selfish every now and then.

3179
To The Person Always Giving To Others
HD Wallpaper Backgrounds

First of all, thank you for constantly giving things to others. You always puts the needs of other people before his or her own and never think twice about helping a person in need. While you are always happy to help others succeed, you rarely takes the time to do something for yourself. I'm here to tell you something extremely important: it's okay to put yourself first.

I said thank you first and foremost because those probably aren't words you hear a lot from other people. You give and give to other people because you know that it's the right thing to do, and while you don't always expect a thank you, hearing it is nice every once and a while. You're probably a huge supporter to your friends and they always ask for your advice, which you are happy to give. But what about when you need help? Often, your needs are put on the back burner while you do things for other people. However, it's important for you to realize that putting your own needs first isn't selfish.

Your constant selflessness is a gift, but you have to remember that putting yourself first does not take away from that. You have needs too, and it's important for you to take some time for yourself every now and then. Putting yourself first isn't easy; it'll probably feel like you're being selfish, like you're not being a good friend, or you're not doing what's right. But worrying about yourself is not a bad thing. You have problems and thoughts and ideas of your own that you need to work through, and beginning to think about these more will really help you feel better.

Giving to others is great, but sometimes you need to put yourself first. Doing so isn't wrong or rude; it's necessary. If you're constantly doing for others and never for yourself, you won't be happy. It's incredibly important to work through whatever you have going on in your own life so you can promote your own happiness. Making other people happy is great, but is nothing if you are not happy yourself.

You're a person that always puts others first, and while many admire you for that trait, you may not feel like you have other people that would do the same for you. It's great that you're there for others, but it'll be an even greater feeling when you realize that you need to be there for yourself, too. You matter, your worries matter, and your needs matter. If you don't advocate for yourself and help yourself live your best life, who will?

It's okay to put yourself first; it doesn't make you any less of a great person or a great friend. Do what's best for you, and you will feel even better about the things you do for others.