Hang In There, We Are Almost To The Finish Line Of This Semester

A little motivation to finishing up the semester strong

128
https://unsplash.com/photos/nF8xhLMmg0c

Do you ever feel like you are running, and you can not catch your breath or catch up even though you are not falling behind, but it feels like you are losing your pace and falling behind anyway? Yup, that is how I'm sure lots of you are feeling because I for sure know that I am. That's how I feel right now, at this exact moment, I feel like I'm on the last lap of mariokart, which technically I am considering where we are at this semester... The last couple of weeks in the semester can get pretty difficult and extremely stressful, varying on your course load and where you are at in your classes. The worst part of this is the feeling of losing control and a significant toll on motivation loss.

I know the feeling, the 4-day long thanksgiving break got all of us college students feeling a certain way. It was SO nice to sleep in our own bed at home, have home-cooked meals again, being taking care of, and spending time with our family and friends, it was unbelievably nice. We all got comfortable being at home again and finally having a little break and being able to breathe without having any anxiety to breathe out. Yes, it was so nice and SO NEEDED, still there were downsides, especially for me, since I lost a lot of motivation to finish everything up and stay ahead as finals come closer each day. But, now we are back in our apartments (or dorms) and have the highest lack of motivation possible, in which you need the most amount of motivation to pull through. I am with you all, I am experiencing the same feelings and thoughts as you are. I have never been less motivated to get stuff done.

What's super nice about it, is we all almost get to go home for an entire month now, a full complete break, its time we get to take a breath of fresh air and exhale all the stress away. We, students, just need to complete a couple more weeks of school, finish up those last couple of homework assignments, and study your butt off for your final exams. You are almost there; just pick it up, get motivated, and get it done!! You are going to feel so relieved and accomplished once you finish and wrap everything up.

Keep your head up, and let's pull our acts together. We are almost there, we are about to pass the finish line we thought we would not be able to reach, at some points in the semester.

You will make it, you are already so close!