To The One Whom My Soul Loves

To The One Whom My Soul Loves

You have changed my life, not just my relationship status.

1624
To The One Whom My Soul Loves
Georgia Michael

To The One Whom My Soul Loves,

I have had my own bad relationships in the past, but who hasn't. Luckily, you were the rainbow after the storm.

I cannot thank you enough for everything that you do for me. Sure, you ask me a million times a day how I am feeling but at this point if you did not ask, I would be concerned. Its the little things like bringing me breakfast in bed, painting my bedroom, fixing my car, buying me lunch, or even saying the three words that mean so much. They say smiles and laughter are the best medicine. Luckily, I have someone who makes me do both all day everyday.

Being a Daddy's girl, I have always wanted to date someone just like my Dad. Bright, smart, wise, and hilarious. Not only those things, but someone to make me feel safe and peaceful in life. You bring these qualities into my life, just like he has.

Going to college has not been the easiest thing on our relationship but it definitely has not been stressful on it either. We feel so close even when we are so far away for weeks at a time. I am glad to have such a healthy relationship what we are able to feel that way through the dreaded "college relationship".

I know I am extremely difficult sometimes. I never know where I want to eat, I like my ramen noodles cooked a certain way, the bed has to be made perfectly and god forbid you sit on it throughout the day. Through all of my difficult times, you can't help but to laugh at me and call me silly. I am glad that you are the one that laughs at it and totally agrees that I am silly about everything.

Loving you is so easy and such an amazing thing, everyday is a new page in our book and I can't wait to see where our future takes us.

Lovies...