How 'The Office' Cast Would React To Post-Pandemic Reopenings

"OH MY GOD, OKAY! IT'S HAPPENING!"

140

COVID-19 is still among us even though our country is going through various phases of re-opening.

People in different states are all reacting differently based on personal opinions and professional medical advice. Here is a brief look at how "The Office" characters would react to our country's reopening after the coronavirus swept the world.

1. Michael Scott

Would be freaking out per usual.

2. Jim Halpert

Jim would convince Michael that they should still work from home even if not necessary.

3. Pam Beesly

Pam wouldn't care too much, she would just go back to work and try to normalize things again.

4. Dwight Schrute

Dwight would still think we need a new plague to weed people out through natural selection.

5. Ryan Howard

Ryan would secretly be excited to see Kelly, but would be nervous about participating in nefarious activities again.

6. Kevin Malone

Kevin would just be ready to go back to public relaxation and dining.

7. Angela Martin

Angela would have liked the extra quality time with her cats and would silently be judging anyone that didn't continue to social distance.

8. Kelly Kapoor

Kelly would be so overwhelmed with excitement she wouldn't know what to do first.

9. Creed Bratton

Creed would be thrilled he can go back to scuba.

10. Andy Bernard

Andy would be dying to go back to normal life and leave his quarantine hardships behind.

11. Oscar Martinez

ACTUALLY....Oscar would be happy to go back to proving people wrong.

12. Phyllis Vance

Phyllis would be devastated to leave her "second honeymoon" with Bob Vance.

13. Meredith Palmer

Meredith would be PUMPED for the bars reopening for the alcohol and the men.

14. Stanley Hudson

Stanley would be salty because he was collecting unemployment and/or working from the comfort of his home.

15. Toby Flenderson

Toby would be excited to see other humans beings, but be dreading Michael's harassment.

16. Darryl Philbin

Darryl would be happy to go out and be social, but would simultaneously be having an existential crisis about goal post-quarantine.

17. Erin Hannon

Erin would not really know the new rules, but be happy to see her friends regardless!