The Me I Want To Be

The Me I Want To Be

Ask yourself who you want to be?

25
The Me I Want To Be
pinimg.com

"The difference between who you are and who you want to be...Is what you do."

Ask yourself: are you who you want to be? It's a simple question, yet the hardest to respond to. I believe that each person is put on this earth with a purpose. God has created us to be the person He needs us to be. He made us each to be extraordinary in our own ways. With that being said, are you happy with who you are? If not, improve yourself by being who you want to be.

For me, I never thought about this simple question until my coworker asked me to describe who I want to be with one adjective. I replied back that I really wasn't sure. She told me to give it a week and let her know what my thoughts were. After a few days, it finally hit me. I wanted to be inspiring. I want to have the effect of inspiring other people to do more, to be a better person and to do what they love. Whatever it is that you want to be, don't be afraid to let that happen. Show people who you really are.

Growing up, I always had a picture in my head of what my life should look like through the different time frames I faced. However, the picture of my life for the future doesn't look like my life right now in the present. I have realized that God's plan for me is much more than what I thought I was only capable of doing when I was younger. I am here for a purpose as everyone else is as well. It's your life, so make the changes. If you want to be a worldly person then travel the world, if you want to be motivating then, be positive, if you want to be kind then do things for others, etc. If you have an idea of who you want to be then fulfill that trait.

For me, I'm always looking to learn more and improve myself so that I can be the best possible version of me. I have more than one goal, and I am constantly adding more responsibilities to my list because that's how I am. I want to inspire people to do what they want and to be who they want. It's that simple. No its, ands or buts about it. Therefore, are you the person who you want to be? If not, change it; you have all the power you need to fix it.