The Ten Emotions All College Seniors Will Feel

Senior year of college puts you in the feels.
40

We've all heard of senioritis, especially in high school. But when you're about to graduate from college, your feelings are all over the place. Here are some of the many emotions college seniors face every single day (and some times multiple times a day!)

1. Let me just drop out now

Even with just a semester left, you're still tempted to drop out and never look back.

2. Can I leave yet?

When you see the days are passing but it still feels like years until you get to walk across the stage.

3. Is this degree even worth it?

I mean who really needs a college degree? I could be successful with out it...

4. I am never going to see my friends ever again!!

Graduating sounds great and all but who will eat pizza with me at 3:00AM and tell me not to do stupid things. I can't leave the people who helped me survive the past four years!

5. I just want to be an actual adult all ready!

I want to be treated like a grown up and live fully on my own! I've had a great time being told what to do but I'm really over it now...

6. Wait what are responsibilities...

How does one become fiscally responsible? I'm not sure if I'm ready for this. I can tell you all about how the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell but I don't even know how to pay taxes..

7. How many days until graduation?

When you have 3 papers and 2 tests and you want to go out with friends and also sleep for a week...but the only thing you're doing is counting down the days until you're done.

8. Can I just stay in college forever?

I'm having so much fun here! Why would anyone ever leave?

9. Where did the time go?

Um wasn't freshman year yesterday? It call happened so fast. Where exactly did the last four years go? I don't believe it.

10. What exactly am I doing with my life?

"What are your plans after graduation?" That's a GOOD question!

Four years will go by faster than you think...good luck to all you seniors out there!