Love Letter I Never Sent
Siblings

The Love Letter I Never Sent

Letting go of someone doesn't mean you stop loving them.

2504
The Love Letter I Never Sent
https://images.pexels.com/photos/1851370/pexels-photo-1851370.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&dpr=2&h=650&w=940

To my love,

I should have expressed this while you were still mine. Maybe things would have worked out differently. Even though this may come too late, I still believe you deserve to hear this.

You mean more to me than you will ever know and understand. You are the only person I have ever been able to completely open myself up to and I am forever grateful for your kindness, love, and support.

Even during your dark times, you were a better man than most are at their best. You are the kind of man any person would be lucky to know and any woman would be lucky to love. I know that is not something you see about yourself, but the great ones never do.

I hope you know how happy you made me and although we are hurting right now, I know in the end we will both be better for it. All I want is for you to be happy and to feel the warmth that your smile brings the world.

If I were to give you one thing in this life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. That way you could see how truly special you are to me and to this world.

I know you may feel as though mistakes you've made will make you ultimately unlovable, but that is far from the truth. Your past mistakes led you to me and your future mistakes will make you into the amazing man, husband, and father you were created to be.

The part of my life where I had you will forever be my favorite chapter. I was willing to love you even though I knew there was a possibility that things might not work out. The thought of possibly being with you forever was worth the thought of having my heart broken by you. What I had with you is something I have never envisioned with anyone else.

I loved you more than anything or anyone else. I stood by you when you cried and in your darkest times. I stood by your side until you decided it was no longer best for me. And even after that, I still loved you.

I still love you.

I am constantly thinking about you no matter what I am doing. And I think that is how I know that I still love you. I have yet to be able to experience any part of this life without wishing you were there to experience it with me. I wasn't kidding when I said this was my worst fear. Losing you is and always will be my worst fear.

Finally, I want you to know how sorry I am for pushing you away when all I wanted was for you to be closer. You were home to me, and I hope being with me felt like home too.

Love,

Morgan