The Love For 'Game Of Thrones'

The Love For 'Game Of Thrones'

There are those who don't watch Game of Thrones, and those who absolutely love Game of Thrones

14
The Love For 'Game Of Thrones'
Pogdesign.com

This has been one long week, but as silly as it sounds, I really look forward to watching "Game of Thrones" on Sunday evenings. This show is absolutely crazy, and since it's on HBO, there's no holding back in regards to content. One of my older sisters (I have three) who currently lives in California is the reason I got hooked onto "Game of Thrones". She has the complete audiobook set downloaded on her iTunes and has the complete DVD set. She's a huge fan and because of her, I've rewatched the series a few times and am seriously engaged in the show.

Trying to get people interested in watching "Game of Thrones" is slightly difficult because of how long the episodes are and how intense the show gets (causing you to have to pay really close attention to each and every minor detail to know precisely what's going on). However, once you get hooked, there's no turning back. Khaleesi, or the Mother of Dragons, is one of the most iconic figures in this show. She's the prime example of female empowerment; furthermore, the actress who plays Khalessi, Emilia Clarke, is one amazing actress. She's been featured in many other shows, but personally, I believe this is HER role, and no one else can play it like she can.

Altogether, this show is one of a kind: dragons, dark magic, intense action, undying suspense, and amazing acting. I would recommend anyone who loves a gripping television show to give this one a shot.