Things that are all too real for those who are an extroverted-introvert.
1. You work better in one-on-one situations rather than groups.
If a syllabus says group projects are mandatory, you drop the class and hope for the best.
2. People who don't know you think you are outgoing and the life of the party.
It's easy to be outgoing and fun once you convince yourself to go out and about.
3. You ignore texts and phone calls on a Friday night to Netflix and chill by yourself.
Because Netflix is life, am I right?
4. When you actually end up going out you end up having a really good time.
But after a couple hours you say your goodbyes and go to bed.
5. The next day you need serious time to recoup.
Who needs to go to brunch with friends anyways?
7. After a crazy week of socializing, no one will hear or see you over the weekend.
Refer to number three.
8. Small talk is the bane of your existence.
*awkwardly puts on headphones
Surrounded by people with no obligation to talk? Perfect!
10. Keeping friends can be a real challenge.
If your friends don't put in a little extra effort or understand your need to stay in by yourself, chances are they won't be friends with you very long. Luckily, the ones who stick around are completely best friend material.