The Last Few Weeks Of The Semester, As Told By Nick Miller

We all have a little bit of Nick Miller in us, especially during the final weeks of the semester.

135
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/04/18/636596661489466243269627508_636066416832672740-1158290912_nickmiller12.png

We are all well-aware that the last few weeks of the semester are full of final papers, final projects, and final exams. That being said, it is an extremely busy, stressful time for us college students. Nick Miller does an excellent job portraying how we all feel during this dreadful time.

1. When you have a final research paper instead of a final exam so you're suffering now but will be so thankful during finals week.

2. When your professor won't round up your grade.

3. When your stress becomes too much for you to handle.

4. When it's 2 in the morning, you're drowning in homework, and you start saying/thinking really weird things.

5. When you find out one or more of your finals are cumulative.

6. When you left all your assignments that weren't due until April for April and now you have an ungodly amount of work to get done in a week.

7. When you've had enough and mentally break down...for the tenth time that week.

8. When your friends notice that you are living off of coffee and haven't slept in 3 days.

9. The whole month of April and last week of May.

10. When you're finally done and get to go home and actually relax and do nothing.