20 Signs You're The Nick Miller Of Your Roommates

"Nick Miller Nick Miller, you're a stone cold killer."

144
hellogiggles.com

We have all had that one roommate that's a little off center and doesn't really know what to do with their life. They're usually drinking, drunk, or complaining about being sober. They're a bit of a slob and also not the healthiest or the most athletic person. And if you have never had one of those roommates, then you are that roommate. Here are 20 signs you are actually the Nick Miller in your living situation.

1. To begin, you're basically a large child your parents just passed on to your roommate.

They shipped you off to college when you turned 18 calling it adulthood but you knew better.

2. Most of everything you do is either simply not okay or plain wrong.

3. Like trying to build a rain shower.

Or trying to build anything.

4. When your roommate suggests you clean your room because they're genuinely concerned for your safety.

But despite their care for you, you just can't care back.

If you clean how will you know where anything is?

5. You try to avoid using dishes as much as possible.

You know you won't wash them and it would be rude to make your roommate wash them. Again.

6. When your roommate's on a work out kick and tries to get you to join her:

Might as well help her out with her new healthy lifestyle.

7. Let's face it, you aren't the most athletic.

8. Never have been really.

9. But you do have your hobbies and you stick to what you know.

Why teach an old dog new tricks? Am I right?

10. When you have to make any decision it causes a full blown panic attack.

11. And those decisions, no matter how basic, are very important.

12. 90% of the time while reflecting on those choices:

13. You like to keep a healthy balance of negativity with your roommates positivity.

They can be such a Jess sometimes.

14. You live for the nights you can't remember with the roommates you'll never forget.

No matter how much you claim you definitely remember last night.

15. But despite your downfalls you have amazing taste in music.

16. Paired with your sick moves you're a dance partner's dream:

And your roommate is lucky she has you to dance with at all social events.

17. You know who to trust in a world full of Lil Kims.

Yes we be.

18. You are gifted with words and share them with your live-in bestie:

19.And despite how messy, loud, or grumpy you can be they're always happy when you come home.

20. At the end of the day, you and your roomie are two halves of the same Taco Bell burrito:

And if anyone ever has any complaints with how you live your life, remember you are Nick Miller Nick Miller, A Stonecold Killer.