'UP' Is The Greatest Movie Of All Time And Here's Why

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be."
92

The routine may be the same, but if it's true love, it's never boring.

"Enjoy the little things in life for one way you'll look back and realize they were the big things."

Carl and Ellie met as kids and eventually made a life together. There is a scene in the movie where Ellie fixes Carl's tie every morning as if it's in their morning routine. Each morning, both of them have smiles on their faces and never get tired of this routine.

And true love never ends, no matter how many years go by.

"I don't want someone who promises me the world, I want someone to sit on the porch with me and watch it go by as we grow old together."

Their life in this little house lasted a long time, but to them, it still didn't seem long enough because that is what love is. From kids to elders, they're each others' worlds.

Whether it's big or small, there is a sense of adventure for everyone.

"Adventure is out there."

There is adventure out there for everyone and there are many different types. An adventure could include Carl and Ellie searching for Carl's balloon or a trip to Paradise Falls in a floating house. Either way, adventure is out there and waiting for each and every one of you.

It's important to take the adventure for yourself and not care what others think.

"Thanks for the adventure, now go have a new one!"

Carl was thought of as a cranky old man in his neighborhood. Construction workers were trying to convince him to give up his house and move out, but he had a different plan and did not let the opinions of anyone change his goals.

Teamwork and company are always key; interactions are crucial and make for a happier life.

"Good afternoon, my name is Russell. I am a Wilderness Explorer in Tribe 54, Sweat Lodge 12, are you in any need of assistance today sir?"

Friendships begin in all sorts of ways and most are unexpected. Carl could not have made it through this trip without Russell. They did not only help each other along the way, but bounced ideas off of one another and made the adventure even more memorable.

There are many types of friendships and all matter equally.

"A wilderness explorer is a friend to all, be a plant or fish or tiny mole!"

What began as Russell looking for a place to go to the bathroom in the woods ended up leading him to meet a friendly bird, Kevin, who became one of his friends throughout the movie. This shows the viewer that all friendships are possible and all matter.

Always keep your mind open to new opportunities and new possibilities.

"You are my master? Oh boy! Oh boy!"

Dug, who began as a talking dog with a cruel master ended up with an amazing new master all because Carl and Russell let something new into their lives. New opportunities and new possibilities jump into our lives everyday, so we should be open to them instead of fearing them.

It's truly the little things in life that matter most.

"Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory."

Throughout the movie, we learn that Russell has a harsh family life. These memories and "boring stuff" that he misses shows us that it's the little things in life that truly matter. Something that may not seem like it will be memorable may actually be what we remember most.

The people who stick around through your roughest days are the ones who are meant to be there.

"Russell, for assisting the elderly and for performing above and beyond the call of duty, I would like to award you the highest honor I can bestow, the Ellie badge."

Although this adventure to Paradise Falls and everything in between included new friendships, arguments, both happy and angry thoughts, and much more, Carl and Russell came out stronger together. They stuck by each others' sides through it all.