To The Graduating Seniors

To The Graduating Seniors

We thank you.

9
To The Graduating Seniors

The time for 2016's seniors to graduate has begun. Colleges and universities across the globe are preparing for their commencement ceremonies. For some, graduation day has passed, but at College of the Atlantic, we have six days left to spend as much time as we can with them. There is something I know many people who will not be departing with this year's graduating class wish to say. And that is:

Thank you.

for all the advice ;

for taking us in and allowing us to become part of your extended family ;

for teaching us more about ourselves than we would like to accept ;

for encouraging us to speak our minds, even if it sounds ridiculous because some people might be thinking the same thing ;

for showing us the hot-spots around town ;

for accompanying us on outing trips ;

for making us realize that we are capable of much more than we give ourselves credit for ;

for offering us a home in places we have never been before ;

for the class and teacher recommendations ;

for being such amazing role models ;

for always welcoming us into your homes for potlucks, gatherings, and parties ;

for the priceless stories that are making our colleges experience memorable ;

for the endless memories ;

And for more than I can ever articulate. You will be very missed, but we wish you the very best in your endeavors.

Congratulations on your hard-work and success! See you on the aisle.