The Gift Of Being Human

The Gift Of Being Human

We are so unique and we don't even know it

760
The Gift Of Being Human
Weheartit

I believe that many of us take what it means to be human for granted. We could have been born anywhere on this Earth as any creature, but we were lucky enough to win the lottery and be born a human. We could have been born some animal in a different land living a fully wild life, but we were blessed and were given an incredible opportunity. Being a living and breathing person is the most beautiful and special thing. We were put on this Earth to do whatever we want and to live our lives the way want. As humans, we've been gifted with the incredible power of creation.

When it comes to what we can and choose to create, the possibilities become endless. Everyday we wake up we breathe life into every situation we find ourselves in. We breathe and create emotions, thoughts, ideas, and so much more. For us to be able to be alive and have the power to bring forth emotional responses in our day based on what we do just can't be described. We have the power to create love, to create peace, to be angry, to hate, to be thankful, to be sad, and to overall feel however we want about what gets put in front of us. And all of these emotions are solely derived from the actions we take in life. When we choose to interact with people, we create feelings of nervousness when we choose to yell at someone we create anger, and when we choose to bring someone into a warm embrace we create that safe feeling of love.

It's not just our emotions that make us such unique and special beings, but it's what we choose to do in our lives that also contributes to the gift of being human. We get to grow and experience life in a way that no other creature can. We are able to watch ourselves go through individual and unique personal phases as time goes by and all of those phases become constantly shaped by our everyday choices that we have the freedom to make.

Being able to grow and create relationships with other unique individuals as we bring our minds together to birth new ideas makes our world the beautiful place it is. Everyday, people of all different sizes, shapes, ages, and backgrounds come together to bring useful and creative content to this world so that others may benefit off of their work. Just look at how much we've created and far we've come in relation to history. We've built cities, transportation, new and helpful technologies and we continue to do so everyday. And as we do these things we do them in order to make this world a place where we may live in peace. As humans, we've been given the gift to fill the world with positivity and to continue to work at making the world a better place that we can pridefully call home.

Even though so much beauty can come from our existence there is also plenty of room for the negative parts of who we are to find their way through the cracks and present themselves in our world but this is what makes our world the place it is as well as be a defining aspect of humanity. Because we are humans we make as many mistakes as we do good in this world, and it just makes human life so much more interesting because with mistakes comes the ability to correct those mistakes.

As we struggle and create hardships for ourselves and others in this world, we have the power to own our humanity and make right was has been made wrong. And this process of working hard to right wrongs in this world and be responsible for the things we do isn't a process that needs to be done in solitude. We're never alone in this world even when we think we are because so many of us are going through our own mess of things and fighting our own battles. That's just the beauty of being alive. We get to journey through a life that is completely random and unpredictable and comes together as people to figure out what the next step is. If that isn't a gift like any other than I'm not sure what is.