The Five Worst Things About Watching Dramas

It can take literal hours to find a drama, but once you find it, it will have been totally worth it.
7

Watching dramas from other countries is one of the best ways to spend your free time. Not only are the stories intriguing, but the actors and actresses always seem to have that special something that the ones here in the U.S. don't have. The one thing that makes these dramas different from tv shows in the U.S. is the fact that they're in another language. Sometimes this can become a problem, as well as many other things.

1. Finding the drama

The first thing you need to do before you watch a drama, is to find it. Sometimes it can be found on YouTube, various drama sites, or other obscure places on the internet. It can take literal hours to find a drama, but once you find it, it will have been totally worth it.

2. There aren't English subtitles

Dramas from other countries tend to be in other languages. If you aren't fluent in the language of the drama you're watching, then understanding what is going on will be a challenge. English subtitles, are a must, but sometimes the drama you're dying to see doesn't have them. This is an incredibly heartbreaking moment.

3. The subtitles aren't grammatically correct

Sometimes your drama has subtitles but they aren't grammatically correct. This can be just as frustrating as watching the show or movie with no subtitles. You try not to get too upset because the person who subbed it tried their best and you could not have the subtitles in the first place.

4. The quality is terrible

This is especially a problem when watching a drama on YouTube. Sometimes the quality only goes up so high, and even then it's difficult to see what's happening. Much like the subtitles, you don't make a fuss about it because the person who uploaded didn't have to upload it.

5. Waiting for it to be released

Since dramas from other countries are from other countries, it sometimes takes an extra day or two for it to be uploaded in the U.S. it's worth the wait though, especially if it's one that you've been waiting for for a long time. This is usually only the case with series for the most part.