The Election And What This Means For America
Politics

We are living in a historical moment as we approach what would seem to be a monumental collapse of the United States and the entrance into WWIII

13
The Federalist

As we progress into a new era of society, we see the election of Donald Trump, riots and protests ensuing, and various other radical situations and ideas. Keeping in mind what a president and a leader should be, it was clear that the opposing candidate, namely Hillary Clinton, did not seem to fit the role of a leader of such a powerful nation. However, whether you’re happy with him being the president-elect or you’re horrified, this is not the time for panic and crisis. This is a time for hope and peace.

Unfortunately, it takes two parties to develop peace, but it only takes one side to start a war. Slowly but surely, Trump is submitting his plans for his first years as president, and to be frank, they’re more liberal than most people would think. This should be shocking because we saw a man stand up and speak to the people, say terrible things, accused of rape, a racist, a bigot, and everything else under the sun. You may be surprised that most of these assumptions of who he is as a person came from the endorsements that he received during his campaign from people that marginalize women, members of various ethnicity, and members of the LGBTQIA+. Thus, giving the people of the United States this perception.

Is Donald J. Trump the most morally sound individual? Probably not. But, neither is Hillary Clinton.

She’s been called a liar, a cheater, and a woman who believes that you need a private persona and a political persona. To be honest, I believe she has no idea what policies and ideals she stands by. Am I appalled by the outcome of the election? No. I said it from the moment Donald J. Trump announced that he would be running for president, and that is he would be the next President of the United States. For those that believe he is a tyrant incapable of running a country, I ask you to think about how Hillary would attempt to run this country. I say attempt because ultimately she would have led us onto a downward spiral. In fact, Putin had plans of invading Syria the day after the election if Hillary was elected president.

Yes, we are on the verge of another world war. Why? There are many reasons. Mainly, it is for the control of oil because that is what the monetary value in which the dollar is tied.

Back in the Vietnam era, the dollar was tied to gold and switched over to oil, which ultimately caused the Vietnam war. If you do a history check from the events leading up to the Vietnam war and compare those events to the recent events beginning in 2000, you will see many similarities. There is a reason we know exactly where ISIS is and why we continuously kill the new leaders that rise to power. So, I leave you with this: To protest Donald Trump as President of the United States, is to say that you are endorsing another world war. Before you offer your opinion or call me all the names you can think of, I want you to seek historical knowledge and realize the state that we are in currently. There is a reason Obama almost called for a state of emergency, and this is it.

Donald J. Trump is our 45th President of the United States, and yes he is your president. He has a duty to fight for the people of this country and protect its citizens. He will do just that. The allies for the potential world war, which you may not know, are China and Russia. However, with the foreign relations that Trump has with both of those countries, the act for Russia to invade Syria was halted. Finally, I want you all to share this with your friends because this is information and things that may not be entirely apparent. People need to know these things to feel content with Donald Trump as president. History cannot erase itself and history will repeat itself unless we, as a country, learn from our mistakes. Thank you.