The Down To Earth Superstar

The Down To Earth Superstar

12-27

21
The Down To Earth Superstar

Taylor Swift has taken the world by storm. And now, after finishing her 1989 World Tour, fans everywhere are patiently waiting to see where Taylor takes us all next. But as we wait for her next adventure to begin, I think it's time to take a moment and look back at everything this 26-year-old women has so kindly taught us.

When life tries to get you down, pick up a rock and use what they're throwing at you as a shield. Don't ever let them tear you down.

Love is a two-way street, and one way will lead you to happiness and the other will lead you to pain. Tread carefully, love openly and always remind yourself that you can survive any heartache.

The people who told Taylor she didn't have what it takes to succeed in the music industry learned their lesson to little too late. Don't be like those people.

If all you can manage to do in a hard situation is tell the truth, then that is so much braver than creating a lie. Be truthful to yourself and those you care about.

You're amazing! Never let anyone tell you otherwise, and if they don't like you, listen to Taylor's wise words and force them to watch you be you anyway.

"We all change when you think about it. We're all different people, all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good. You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." (Doctor Who). Don't be afraid of the change, but don't lose yourself along the way.

I personally don't think that there is a better way to describe most people's feelings as they're struggling through life.

It'll be okay, so long as you remember to breathe.

Sometimes, you just can't change what has already happened, but you sure as heck can try to move past it. As Rafiki said in Disney's The Lion King, "The past can hurt, but you can either run from it, or learn from it".

We've all been there Taylor, so many times.

BONUS:

YOU ARE SO AWESOME! Never forget that.