The Definitive Ranking Of The Days Of The Week

In case there was any confusion.

133
flyingdrunkenmonkey.com

I have had countless arguments with people about the worst day of the week. Is the worst Sunday when you have to do all the work you put off? Or Monday when you have to hand it all in? Just to clarify any confusion, here is my definite list of ranking of the days of the week, from best to worst.

Friday

Friday is pure oblivion. For me, it is the start to a three-day weekend. Even to those who work or have class on Friday, it provides a certain sense of comfort that at the end of the day, you know you’ll get to rest for a few days.

Saturday

Saturday means sleeping in. Brunches. Cuddles. What is not to love? Sometimes the lack of productivity makes it feel (slightly) less good than a Friday.

Thursday

Thursdays are when it is finally socially acceptable to put off a little bit of work and watch that one (or four) episode(s) of SVU.

Wednesday

Wednesday is when a hint of a weekend is near. Once I’ve made it this far into the week there is also hope that I will make it out.

Sunday

Sundays mean catching up on all the work that I put off all weekend. Every weekend I convince myself that Sunday will magically make everything better, but every weekend I am disappointed. There is also overwhelming dread about the doom of Monday morning coming.

Tuesday

Literally what even is Tuesday? It’s like trying to be Monday, but failing miserably. It is not even close to the end of the week and is a sad excuse of a day. It also never fails to feel 100 years long.

Monday

Mondays mean productivity, work, classes, and the end of the weekend. Is there anything worse than waking up on a Monday morning?