'The Circle's' Bill Cranley Reveals What He's Looking For In His Perfect Match

Exclusive: Bill From 'The Circle' Wants You To Show Him Around New York City

Who's down to give him a tour of the Big Apple?

242
Instagram/@billcranley

Alert! Fans of "The Circle," in case you didn't already know, the show's very own Bill Cranley is an absolute catch and if you didn't get enough of him from his all-too-short time on the show, he spoke to Swoon to give us the "more" we wanted.

Bill opened up about his preferences (he's really not a morning guy), the very qualities he looks for in a partner (self-esteem ✓), and lots of fun facts worth swooning over (I mean... he was on "Chicago PD," ladies).

Here's everything you need to know about the 28-year-old actor if you're interested in sweeping him off his TikTok-loving feet.

About Bill:

• Age: 28
  • Height: 6'1
  • Job: Actor/digital marketing
  • Location: Lincoln Park, Chicago, Illinois
  • Hometown: Plainfield, Illinois
  • Interested In: Women
View this post on Instagram
Me irl
A post shared by Bill Cranley (@billcranley) on Feb 17, 2020 at 2:43pm PST

Bill's Preferences:

• Morning person or night owl? "Night owl for sure. As a kid, I remember struggling to wake up for school and my mom would say I'll eventually get used to it. You're wrong, mom. Anyway, love to stay up and go on random night adventures! Where are we going?"
  • Date night in or date night out? "Date night out 100 percent. I like exploring new people, places, and things and I can't get that sitting on my couch at home! On top of a date night out, if you're out with me we're going to a minimum of four places to experience it all, I'll buy the Ubers — and yes I'll give you a piggyback ride."
  • Cameo or TikTok? "TikTok. TikTok is WILD, so much energy. Everyone is communicating and intertwining content with each other it's amazing. Kind of feel like a hack charging people to say 'hey' on Cameo (feel free to ask for a shoutout in my IG DMs, I got you)."
  • Apple or Android? "Apple till I die. Is that even a question?"
  • Dogs or cats? "I'm a dog person. Dogs just always love you and my personality is basically that of a dog. Like how can you not be a dog person? But to be fair I know a few cats that have that ~dog energy~ which I'm all about as well."

"Never have I ever been to New York City! I love traveling, love seeing the world but never had the chance to visit. BUT will be in NYC this year so anyone reading this please hit me up and we'll take on the Big Apple."

View this post on Instagram
🎶 CAUSE IM FREEE... 🎶
A post shared by Bill Cranley (@billcranley) on Jan 16, 2020 at 12:15pm PST

Random Facts:

1. "Me and Kevin Federline are friends on Venmo."
  2. "I tore my ACL three times, one of them from getting thrown around in a mosh pit at Congress Theatre. Broke my nose same night, fun."
  3. "I can moonwalk."
  4. "I starred in the show 'Chicago PD' as a criminal and was eventually 'murdered' by the cops; aired the same day I was blocked from 'The Circle.' Rough Wednesday."
  5. "I was suspended in high school for mooning a cop from my school bus."
View this post on Instagram
Someone tell me a sunflower fact hurry
A post shared by Bill Cranley (@billcranley) on Jan 18, 2020 at 12:41pm PST

Four important qualities Joey values in a relationship and one he does not:

1. Free-spirited ✓
  2. Passionate ✓
  3. Good communication skills ✓
  4. High self-esteem ✓
  5. Jealousy ✗

You can follow Bill here:

Instagram: @billcranley
Twitter: @billcranley
TikTok: @billcranley

Want to create a dating profile for yourself or a friend, too?

Go here for our easy-to-use template you'll just have to copy and paste.

Are you a fan of "The Circle?" SEE ALSO:

Follow Swoon on Instagram.